CNXT0013.jpgCNXT0014.jpg

Comment

CNXT0015.jpgCNXT0016.jpg

Comment

CNXT0017.jpgCNXT0018.jpg

Comment

These were from the library.CNXT0019.jpg

Comment

This one too.This is the original pb edition before the uncut version.CNXT0020.jpg

Comment

This one from CD.CNXT0021.jpg

Comment

CNXT0022.jpgCNXT0023.jpg

Comment

And this one from Gauntlet by way of CDCNXT0024.jpgCNXT0025.jpg

Comment

And last but not least as the post man just left another box for another day.Here is the new Dark Fuse Book Club title.CNXT0026.jpgCNXT0027.jpg

Comment

I like the cover of "Generations".

Nice adds BW.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                              A cool book based on the best rock album to come out this year.Yes that is my own opinion.[ATTACH=CONFIG]10475[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]10476[/ATTACH]
                              Mason is going to see rush in Edmonton Sunday. I'm very happy for him. He loves rush. He wasn't gonna go cuz he thought hed be back to work but cooks need two hands and he broke on. I'm not a huge fan but still jelous cuz I can't go. I like rush I judt haven't listened enough to know and really only know tom Sawyer but I love it.

Comment

I hate him..No I have seen clips of the new show on youtube.They do most of the new album and the rest of the show is heavy on their 80's stuff.
                                I wish they were going to be around here.Oh well maybe next summer they will play SPAC.I am sorry he broke his hand.Hope your guys string of bad luck comes to an end soon.
                                Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                                Mason is going to see rush in Edmonton Sunday. I'm very happy for him. He loves rush. He wasn't gonna go cuz he thought hed be back to work but cooks need two hands and he broke on. I'm not a huge fan but still jelous cuz I can't go. I like rush I judt haven't listened enough to know and really only know tom Sawyer but I love it.

Comment

Working...
                                X