No announcement yet.

Bookworm 1's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw it on amazon for $12 so could not pass it up.

Comment

CNXT0001.jpgThis weeks comics and new books.Still waiting on my SK uncollected unpublished as well as my books from the RK dream auction.Hope those get here soon so I can post them.Also want to read more William Ollie as Sideshow was great.2 of the books from the auction were his.Well here we go

Comment

CNXT0002.jpg

Comment

This months Dark Fuse book club books.CNXT0003.jpgCNXT0004.jpg

Comment

CNXT0005.jpgCNXT0006.jpg

Comment

A new release from Deadite press.CNXT0007.jpgCNXT0008.jpg

Comment

This is not a book but it is canada's greatest export.CNXT0009.jpgCNXT0010.jpg

Comment

This has some great art work and is a super album.CNXT0011.jpgCNXT0012.jpg

Comment

Kevin J Anderson the great sci fi writer is writing a book that will be out in September that tells the story that is in the music as this album is a concept album. A steampunk adventure.The book is also titled Clockwork Angels.One more pic from the cd booklet.CNXT0013.jpg

Comment

The new Dark Tower arc started this week.CNXT0014.jpg

Comment

Robin gives a great reason to by TWTTK inthis article that is at the end of this first issue.From reading it I am assuming (and yes I know what that can do to you and me.) that more stories will follow when this arc is done.CNXT0015.jpg

Comment

Love all these ads, BW. AndI think a lot of us a wondering about All You Can Eat. Let us know how it is if you get around to it anytime soon!
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Like all of the new adds BW!

All you can eat looks interesting!

Comment

It was.Crazy fun.

Comment

Ok I have been waiting for this for a long time and here it is.CNXT0001.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X