DSC02337.jpgDSC02338.jpg

Comment

DSC02339.jpgDSC02340.jpgDSC02341.jpg

Comment

DSC02343.jpgDSC02342.jpg

Comment

DSC02344.jpgDSC02345.jpgDSC02346.jpg

Comment

The back covers of both with the list of contributors. When this was announced they said it would be signed by most. But everyone involved signed. Quite a statement.DSC02347.jpgDSC02348.jpg

Comment

An awesome collection! Congratulations!!!
                  "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                  - Stephen King

Comment

Thanks. I can knock off a few authors who I did not have a signature of but wanted. This is still available.. At least the trade editions. The stories are great for the most part. Once again I was flabbergasted by the Sraub story. I only get about half of what he writes.

Comment

Some great adds overall, but I especially like the 2 volume slipcased Mister October. Like you said it's too bad the book was made because of circumstances, but what beautiful tribute. That Chiral Mad book looks cool too, and you can't go wrong with femme fatale mag,

Comment

So no new books yet soo here is what we have been dealing with.DSC02350.jpgDSC02351.jpg

Comment

I do not envy you. I am not looking forward to seeing my drive way when I get home from work tonight.

Comment

That mass amount of snow looks great, but I know it is also a pain in the ass! Here in MN it is too damn cold to snow! Gonna be highs around -10 Sunday and Monday! Lows closer to or colder than -20. And that is in the city, where the buildings help keep the warmth in. It'll probably be closer -30 where I am, which is down a little from the main road, and it is always colder here than the official temp for MN. It said -10 the other night on the news, but looking my Weather Channel app, it told me it was hovering between -17 and -18 at the time!
                            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                            Spoiler!

Comment

DSC02354.jpgDSC02355.jpg

Comment

Very nice! Thumbprint looks cool. How is it?

Comment

Working...
                                X