• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just love the comics.
    "now youes can't leave"
    A Bronx Tale
    directed by Robert De Niro.

Comment

Got this last week. Looking forward to future releases. On of my favorite series of books. Agent P. rocks big time.DSC03288.jpg

Comment

DSC03292.jpg

Comment

DSC03289.jpg

Comment

DSC03291.jpg

Comment

Read that while up north at the cabin my wife's family goes to every year and loved this title.
              WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
              Spoiler!

Comment

I just recently finished the pb version of Relic - as I missed on the CD version - sold out before I could grab it. Fantastic book, and look forward to reading others in the series too!

Comment

Amazon shows one left of CD's edition of Relic.http://www.amazon.com/Relic-Douglas-...7764459&sr=1-8

Comment

This is a great book. And the sequel is just as good.

Comment

I think the third one, Cabinet of Curiosities, was the best. Oddly enough, the one I liked least was the last one, #13, White Fire, which many review say reminded them of Cabinet.
                      Last edited by bsaenz24; 08-11-2014, 08:57 PM.

Comment

I'm listening to the Pendergast audiobooks in order. I'm on Still Life with Crows right now. Enjoying it very much. Cabinet was great too!

Comment

I don't think there is a bad book in the series. Some are better but they all hold their own. I have the Gideon books and I have not read them yet. I see the third in that series is out.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                            I don't think there is a bad book in the series. Some are better but they all hold their own. I have the Gideon books and I have not read them yet. I see the third in that series is out.
                            I've seen mostly negatives on the new series, though more positives for the 2nd book in the series than the first. That isn't going to stop me from reading it though since I often like things like movies that have mostly negative views. Just wasn't going to make the Gideon books the first book I read of their in case I don't like it at all.
                            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                            Spoiler!

Comment

Some new adds.DSC03344.jpg

Comment

Pretty......

Comment

Working...
                                X