• Show
Clear All

DSC03345.jpg

Comment

DSC03346.jpg

Comment

DSC03347.jpg

Comment

My good reads win. The new double down book from Journal Stone.DSC03349.jpg
          Attached Files

Comment

Don't know why that keeps coming up? any way the other side of the book.DSC03350.jpg

Comment

a few paperbacks to fill in some holes.DSC03351.jpg

Comment

DSC03352.jpg

Comment

Finally 2 books by one of my new favorite writers. Shane McKenzie.DSC03353.jpg

Comment

DSC03353.jpgDSC03354.jpg

Comment

Yes it is. Hope it's a pretty good read.
                      Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                      Pretty......

Comment

Cool stuff! Don't think I've read any McKenzie but will have to keep an eye out. Can you let us know what you think of the Little/Gunnells DoubleDown book when you get to it?
                        “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                        -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

I plan on finishing Horns tonight and then will start that book. It was a goodreads win so I try to read them soon as I get them so I can review them. So I should have it done by Wednesday. Schedule permitting.

Comment

How is Horns?

Comment

Awesome, that would be great! I thought Horns was pretty good. Also I'm a huge Little fan (zing) and would have picked it up already but am desperately trying to reign in my impulses on books; I've hurt myself fairly badly over the last 6 months with eyes bigger than my wallet.

I'm on goodreads, barely, but am not familiar with the term 'goodreads win'. Is that when you hit the want to read button, then an author sometimes sends an ARC in exchange for a review?

Happy reading!
                              “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                              -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                                How is Horns?
                                It was a very good book. 4 out of 5 stars from me. The last fifty pages lowered the rating. Strong start. Loved all the flashbacks but again the ending at least for me felt a little flat.

Comment

Working...
                                X