No announcement yet.

Bookworm 1's collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok been pretty busy and spending lots of time outside enjoying the great weather so have not posted new stuff. Here are the latest adds plus a new family photo. You will just have to wait to see it. New DD magazine with Vince Chong cover.DSC01152.jpg

Comment

Some new comics. Stating with Joe Hill.DSC01149.jpg

Comment

DSC01150.jpgDSC01151.jpg

Comment

Some FCBD purchases. DSC01153.jpgDSC01154.jpg

Comment

DSC01155.jpg

Comment

This is an exclusive cover by Joe Sinott who drew spider man and fantastic four. That is the owner of the comic book store we go to on the cover. E.A. are the initials of the store excellent adventures. Joe signed this.DSC01156.jpg

Comment

A couple new Ray Garton books I picked up.DSC01157.jpgDSC01158.jpg

Comment

Nice comics added to the collection. I didn't get out for free comic book day, as I work from noon til night. But went out today and picked up a few goodies.

Comment

This I picked up thanks to Brian posting the price drop.This has the King story Dune. Alone worth the $1.89 it cost.DSC01159.jpgDSC01160.jpg

Comment

Now some arc's. This one from Journalstone for renewing my sub. to DD magazine.Have the first book and still need to read it so I chose the 2nd book for my free arc.DSC01161.jpg

Comment

Cool. Hope you got some good stuff.To bad you could not get out on FBCD though.
                        Originally posted by Theli View Post
                        Nice comics added to the collection. I didn't get out for free comic book day, as I work from noon til night. But went out today and picked up a few goodies.

Comment

Now my CD arc's from erc 7 and the latest from erc 2013DSC01162.jpg

Comment

DSC01163.jpg

Comment

DSC01164.jpg

Comment

DSC01165.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X