No announcement yet.

Martin's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to think of bath bombs as being a feminine product, but when I was down in Vegas for work a few months ago, I bought one from LUSH and had a very nice relaxing (albeit in hindsight, too hot) bath. The bath bomb was fun. (I did not get the glittery one that I was "told" to - girls and their glitter needs . . .)

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
      I used to think of bath bombs as being a feminine product, but when I was down in Vegas for work a few months ago, I bought one from LUSH and had a very nice relaxing (albeit in hindsight, too hot) bath. The bath bomb was fun. (I did not get the glittery one that I was "told" to - girls and their glitter needs . . .)
      Didn't even know what a bath bomb was before today

Comment

Maybe they haven't gotten that far inland yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
          Cool stuff, Martin.
          Thanks!

Comment

Without regard to my sexist remark, I am really not a bath person. We built this house 20 years ago and installed a large soak tub. I have probably been in it about three times.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
              Didn't even know what a bath bomb was before today
              They are big around here. There is an entire store dedicated to them in North West Portland.
              Last edited by Martin; 08-12-2017, 01:22 AM.

Comment

Maybe they haven't gotten that far inland yet?
                Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Hey are big around here. There is an entire store dedicated to them in North West Portland.
                I'll have to ask my daughter; she'd know. Probably look at me sideways wondering way I'm inquiring LOL.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                Without regard to my sexist remark, I am really not a bath person. We built this house 20 years ago and installed a large soak tub. I have probably been in it about three times.
                I just don't think most guys are, Martin. Not a sexist thing, just a point of fact. Unless we are, "enticed" into said tub

Comment

I've only used the bathtub at my house to rinse beer bottles and clean brewing equipment n

Comment

Well I have this board and Jeffingoff to thank for this one now being in my collection.

I have regretted buying this book since it was first released and I passed. I recently mentioned that on this board and Jeffingoff sent a link to an eBay auction of the book. The reality is I was well aware of that auction as I have been watching it not sell for quite some time. The price was above what I was willing to pay. That link got me thinking, it has been for sale for quite some time, maybe they would take a lower offer. I made my offer and it was accepted.

I am happy to have this book in my collection now.

Bad News Edited by Richard Laymon:

This edition has a fantastic slipcase and is signed by all contributors.

P1360841.jpgP1360842.jpgP1360843.jpgP1360844.jpgP1360845.jpgP1360846.jpg

Comment

More Bad News:

It is peppered with some cool interior black and white art and profiles from each author
                      P1360848.jpgP1360849.jpgP1360850.jpgP1360852.jpgP1360853.jpg
                      Last edited by Martin; 08-14-2017, 04:12 AM.

Comment

A little more Bad News:
                        P1360851.jpgP1360854.jpgP1360855.jpgP1360856.jpgP1360857.jpgP1360858.jpg

Comment

Congrats brother! Very nice looking edition! I dig the varied art styles.

Comment

Fantastic addition! Congrats! Happy that I could be the nudge. It's worth more than you paid when you value this book the way you do!

Comment

Great add with Bad News. Martin I was one of the lucky ones who got the postcard in my box. I was wondering why it wasn't mentioned on the card. I really love Nocturnal Readers Box. Thinking about enemy subscription when it runs out or asking the Mrs. to renew it again for my Christmas gift.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                                Congrats brother! Very nice looking edition! I dig the varied art styles.
                                Thanks, I love the art as well!

Comment

Working...
                                X