No announcement yet.

Martin's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys, very happy to have this one added to my collection. The book conveys the feeling of the movie perfectly.

Comment

That's absolutely Killer! Great movie too.

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
        That's absolutely Killer! Great movie too.
        I enjoyed the film as well. In fact I have not told my wife yet that I have the book. When I told her I was buying this one she said she did not want that book in our house. She is very supportive of my collecting but this one freaked her out a bit.

Comment

I still haven't seen that movie. Sweet looking book, though.
          “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
          -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Originally posted by bugen View Post
            I still haven't seen that movie. Sweet looking book, though.
            I do recommend the movie. Not a classic mind you but it hits the mark on the creep factor at times.

Comment

Got time for a few updates.

Recently received my Bode Locke Figure from Skelton Crew Studios:
              P1350765.jpg

As a big fan of Locke and Key I am thrilled to have Bode in my home.

Comment

Very cool and a worthy addition to any room full of books, no doubt! Thanks for sharing Bode.

Comment

Very nice! I still need to tackle that series one of these days.

Comment

Next up is Hearts in Suspension:

P1350766.jpg

Really enjoyed this one. If anyone is unfamiliar with the book it reprints Kings Hearts in Atlantis and has a new non-fiction piece about the time in college that influenced the original story. It is then followed by several reprints of Kings college column 'Garbage Truck'. The last section is several remembrances from people went to school with King. The new King Non-Fiction as well as re-reading Hearts in Atlantis were fantastic. I thought the the Garbage Truck articles we just ok and found the articles by others hit and miss. In general I really liked the book.

Comment

Nice grab! Relatively low print on that one for a modern SK book.

Comment

Richard Chizmar's 'A Long December'.

P1350767.jpgP1350768.jpg

I am about half way through this one and can't recommend it enough. I have already read a few stories that will stick with me for a while After the Bombs, The Silence of Sorrow, The Lake is Life and Midnight Promises are all stories that left me thinking about them long after I finished them.

Comment

Joe Hill's Tales from the Darkside scripts:

P1350769.jpg

I started this one but I am not real big on scripts so I may not go back and finish it.

Comment

Charlie the Choo Choo by Beryl Evans

P1350770.jpgP1350771.jpgP1350772.jpg

Fun little promotional item for the upcoming Dark Tower movies.

Comment

Joe Hill's Locke & Key Small World:
                              P1350773.jpgP1350774.jpg

This is four of the five covers. The local shop I buy my comics from did not buy enough to get the retailer incentive copy so I have it coming.

I am a real Locke & Key junkie but I have to admit, as happy as I was to get back into the Locke & Key universe, this story did not blow me away. The cool thing is that he mentions that they may at some point do another six volume set of Locke & Key.

Comment

John R. Little's Shrodinger's Clock:

P1350776.jpgP1350777.jpgP1350778.jpgP1350779.jpg

I have been impressed by everything I have from White Noise Press and this is no exception!

Comment

Working...
                                X