Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Martin View Post
    Kudo's to Paul at Thunderstorm!
    I contacted him to let him now that he had sent be an extra copy in error. He responded with a very generous offer. If I return the second copy to him he would send me two in stock books for my trouble. A very generous offer.

I selected Ronald Kelly's 'Timber Gray':
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]13229[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13230[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13231[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13232[/ATTACH]
    That's a really nice edition of TG. Glad you snagged one. And Paul is a really good guy.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I kinda went a little overboard on that one.

Comment

And then The group photo:
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]13611[/ATTACH]
        Includes: 1st/1st Publisher Signed Tip In Sheet, 1st/1st Signed Inscribed, UK 1st/1st Signed, US ARC Signed, Limited Signed, 1st Paperback with Holiday cover.
        Good Grief, man! Care to share some of those!

Comment

Yes you do. I agree that after TVS And Savage that is one of the must reads. UOTUOTE=Martin;58990]You just reminded me that I have not read A Night in the Lonesome October yet. I need to remedy that.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Originally posted by Neiaushie79 View Post
            Good Grief, man! Care to share some of those!

Comment

Well I have not had the time to post anything lately. Here are a few of my recent adds.

First up is Fifty to One Limited Edition from Subterreanean Press:
              For those not familiar Charles Ardai is a writer and the publisher of Hard Case rime books. They are classic reprints and new stories that read very much like the old pulp crime novels. To celebrate his fiftieth published book he decided to write a story using each of the book titles as a chapter in order of publication. I am about 2/3 through it and am enjoying it so far.
              P1290848.jpgP1290849.jpgP1290850.jpgP1290851.jpgP1290852.jpg

Comment

Wow, beautiful book. Congratulations.

Comment

That looks totally awesome!!
                  "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                  - Stephen King

Comment

Next up is another Subterranean Press title. I was able to obtain this one with with a CDCC discount.

The Adventures of the Princess and Mr. Wiffle: The Deep Dark Below -
                    P1290853.jpgP1290854.jpgP1290855.jpgP1290856.jpgP1290857.jpgP1290858.jpg

Read the story the day I received it. I love this one!

Comment

More:
                      The limited edition has the original script. I like seeing the authors comments about the are he woul dlike to see with the story.

P1290859.jpgP1290860.jpgP1290861.jpgP1290862.jpgP1290863.jpgP1290864.jpg

Comment

A few final shots:

P1290865.jpgP1290866.jpgP1290867.jpgP1290868.jpg
                        Last edited by Martin; 02-02-2014, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Next up s Turn Down the Lights:

Whe this one was announced I ordered only the Limited of this knowing full well I would not want to wait that long to get it. So once the Trade was released I ordered it.
                          I have only read Mr. Chizmars introduction so far.

P1290869.jpg
                          Looking forward to the remainder.
                          Last edited by Martin; 02-02-2014, 06:55 PM.

Comment

The Cemetery Dance Christmas Chapbook:

My current plan is to not read this one until the Holidays. We will see if I keep to that.
                            P1290870.jpgP1290871.jpg
                            Last edited by Martin; 02-02-2014, 07:35 PM.

Comment

Man that copy of Fifty-To-One is truly amazing, a very impressive tribute.

Comment

Next up is Four Zombies:

P1290872.jpgP1290873.jpgP1290874.jpg
                                Last edited by Martin; 02-02-2014, 07:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X