No announcement yet.

Martin's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Black and White piece and the Color Alan Clark piece are both from IT. The Black and White one is Erin Wells.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Thanks Dan. I knew I had seen the color piece before but could not place it. I will have to look for the Black and White piece in my copy of IT.
      Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      The Black and White piece and the Color Alan Clark piece are both from IT. The Black and White one is Erin Wells.

Comment

Should be near the back if its in there. I didn't check myself. I know a few of the art prints were only in the expensive one. Be near the back if its in there since its the spider if u can't tell.

Comment

Great adds. Love the art work.Passed on the Holloween mouse and wish I had not.Maybe someday I will own a signed Laymon.One of the few authors I would like a signed book by that I don't have.

Comment

Now that you mention it it seams obvious but no, I did no realize it was a spider.
            Originally posted by Teriw View Post
            Should be near the back if its in there. I didn't check myself. I know a few of the art prints were only in the expensive one. Be near the back if its in there since its the spider if u can't tell.

Comment

I am happy to say that this is my fourth Laymon signed book. It will no tbe my last.
              Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
              Great adds. Love the art work.Passed on the Holloween mouse and wish I had not.Maybe someday I will own a signed Laymon.One of the few authors I would like a signed book by that I don't have.

Comment

Save one for me.
                Originally posted by Martin View Post
                I am happy to say that this is my fourth Laymon signed book. It will no tbe my last.

Comment

Some great stuff in the art print grab bag you got.
                  If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

I found both images in my copy of IT.
                    Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post

Comment

The recent Esquire story from King/Hill got me thinking about my magazines so I guess I will get a few of them posted.

First the new Esquire issues:
                      P1200279.jpgP1200280.jpgP1200281.jpgP1200282.jpg

Comment

Tin House Volume 7, Number 4 Stephen Kings Memory:
                        P1200283.jpgP1200284.jpg

Comment

The Paris Review #178, Fall 2006 Featuring Stephen King Interview 'The Art of Fiction No. 189':
                          P1200287.jpgP1200288.jpg

Comment

The Paris Review #182, Fall 2007 Featuring Stephen King's Ayana:
                            P1200285.jpgP1200286.jpg

Comment

Ellery Queen Mystery Magazine, June 2004 Featuring The Wedding Gig by Stephen King and A Stephen King Interview titled King and Queen:
                              P1200292.jpgP1200293.jpgP1200294.jpg

Comment

Weird Tales Number 298, Fall 1990 Featuring a reprint of Stephen King's The Glass Floor:
                                P1200289.jpgP1200290.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X