No announcement yet.

Martin's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, I did get it on ebay, I have been looking for that one for quite some time.
    Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Just so you know you stole Sepsis from me if it was in an e-bay auction.Once again glad that one went to a good home as well.

Comment

Well I will not post any pictures of my grab bag since I managed to get 100% duplicates and they are posted on my thread already. Here is what I got:
      1. Signed & Limited The Dark Tower, The Complete Condordance
      2. Signed & Limited - The Horror Hall of Fame: The Stoker Winners
      3. Trade - The Doll
      4. Trade - Pork Pie Hat

I am not complaining though. I will get what paid back for trade at Powell's.

Comment

I'd love to get ur number 1 in mine. Can't wait to see what Dan put in mine. I can't friggin wait. It better get here tomorrow. Its been in the country since monday so CP better get off their asses.

Comment

Gee Teri, if you lived in the US you would already have yours!
          Originally posted by Teriw View Post
          I'd love to get ur number 1 in mine. Can't wait to see what Dan put in mine. I can't friggin wait. It better get here tomorrow. Its been in the country since monday so CP better get off their asses.

Comment

That I would. But I dont, So I dont. lol

Comment

Sorry about that Martin.
              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Not a problem Dan.
                Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                Sorry about that Martin.

Comment

Today was a very good day! I new I would have three packages waiting for me when I got home.
                  1. A book from Dan's Discount post
                  2. A couple of tray cases from Dan's other post
                  3. The CD Art Grab Bag

On the way home from work I had to stop by the library to pick up some books I had on hold. My library has a room were you can donate books and they sell them for $1.00 each to raise money for the library. I check it out each time I am at the Library, occasionally I find something I want to read or own. The books I buy to read I just re-donate them after I read them. Tonight I found a couple of King books I did not have.

Christine 1st/1st
                  Christine Cover.jpgChristine Flap.jpgChristine Copyrite.jpg

Thinner 1st/5th
                  Thinner Cover.jpgThinner Flap.jpgThinner Copyrite.jpg

Comment

And then I got home...

I only bought one book from Dan's post (that took restraint).
                    It is a book I already own but this is the limited edition and I only have the trade.
                    The Halloween Mouse by Richard Laymon:
                    The Halloween Mouse Cover.jpgThe Halloween Mouse Limitation.jpg

I also ordered two tray cases.
                    False Memory by Dean Koontz. I have the limited edition and have never liked the fit of the slipcase as it was too tight.
                    Traycase False Memmory.jpgTraycase False Memmory 2.jpgTraycase False Memmory 3.jpg

Comment

The second tray case was for The Best of Cemetery Dance. I only have the Trade Edition and since it did not come with a slipcase I thought it would enjoy a tray case:
                      Traycase Best of Cemetery Dance.jpgTraycase Best of Cemetery Dance 2.jpgTraycase Best of Cemetery Dance 3.jpg

They look nice together
                      Traycase Set.jpg

Comment

Nice pickups at your library! And THM was one of the ones from the surplus shelf I passed (reluctantly) on. Beautiful taycases as well (I'm still holding off on some of those as well--I blame ebay.)
                        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Next is the Art Grab Bag. Six pieces of art with two signed. I did get one that I already had but that was my fault since I failed to mention the one to Dan:
                          First the Duplicate, The Monkey from SOD:
                          SOD The Monkey.jpg

Next a signed print from SOD:
                          SOD Signed.jpg

Next a beautiful black and white print that I can't identify the artist or the story it is associated with:
                          Unknown.jpg
                          If anyone can tell me who this is from or what story it goes to I would appreciate it. Update: The story is IT and the artist is Erin Wells.

Next a piece from Alan M Clark:
                          Alan M Clark.jpg
                          I would like to know the story this one is from also. Update: This is also from IT.

Next the cover art from IT:
                          It Cover.jpg
                          Last edited by Martin; 06-21-2012, 04:16 AM.

Comment

Finally a signed numbered cover art piece from Full Dark No Stars:
                            FDNS.jpgFDNS Limitation.jpgFDNS Signature.jpg

Comment

Thanks for passing on The Halloween Mouse, I have wanted to add the signed edition to my collection for a long time, even without the slip case I had to order that one.
                              Originally posted by srboone View Post
                              Nice pickups at your library! And THM was one of the ones from the surplus shelf I passed (reluctantly) on. Beautiful taycases as well (I'm still holding off on some of those as well--I blame ebay.)
                              Last edited by Martin; 06-21-2012, 03:28 AM.

Comment

That black and white print looks like it's from It, but I don't remember it from the S/?; unless it's a piece only in the $2000 edition....
                                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X