Page 2 of 93 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Martin's Collection

Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar

Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Slivers of Bone from Ray Garton and The Story of Noichi the Blind by Chet Williamson (Including Signed ARC):

Slivers of Bone - Cover.jpgSlivers of Bone Limitation Page.jpg
    The Story of Noichio the Blind - Limited Cover.jpgThe Story of Noichi The Blind - Limitation Page.jpg
    The Story of Noichi The Blind - ARC Cover.jpgThe Story of Noichi The Blind - ARC Signature.jpg

I put these two together because the I think the covers compliment each other.

Senior Member Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... srboone's Avatar
    Lookin' good, Martin! Between Mr. Woots' Pennywise and your Uncle Bill (I'll show my ingornanace--who IS he, should I know), we've go some rather intertesting Collection Guardians here.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

No you should not know him. It is simply a robotic Chimp that was a gift from my uncle Bill. He responds to sounds and his eyes will actually follow you. Since the real uncle Bill lives across the country this one is pulled out at family gatherings and is called uncle Bill. The name stuck.
    Quote Originally Posted by srboone View Post
    Lookin' good, Martin! Between Mr. Woots' Pennywise and your Uncle Bill (I'll show my ingornanace--who IS he, should I know), we've go some rather intertesting Collection Guardians here.

Four Octobers by Rick Hautala, with a sampling of the interior art:

Four Octobers - Limited Cover.jpgFour Octobers - Limitation Page.jpgFour Octobers - Interior Art 1.jpg

Occasional Demons by Rick Hautala with a sampling of the interior art:
    Occasional Demons - Limited Cover.jpgOccasional Demons - Limitation Page.jpgOccasioanl Demons - Interior Art 18.jpg
    It may be just me but the two gents in the art look suspiciously like Glenn and Rick.

Senior Member Ok, I really can't come up with anymore of these stupid things... srboone's Avatar
    Love the art from OD--I have this one too. Don't worry about poor photos: Some of mine are horrendous.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement Ben Staad's Avatar
    Great artwork from Occasional Demons! I don't mean to hijack your thread but here is a remarque from Glenn in my copy:

This was my first commissioned piece and GC did a great job.

Love the remarque. I do not yet have a remarque, that is a great book for a remarque.
    Quote Originally Posted by copefiend2 View Post
    Great artwork from Occasional Demons! I don't mean to hijack your thread but here is a remarque from Glenn in my copy:

This was my first commissioned piece and GC did a great job.

Graven Image by Ray Garton:
    Graven Image - Cover.jpgGraven Image - Limitation Page.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Member Inmate
    Up to my eyeballs in a very red state. I'm sort of a purple girl.
    Nice books. I love the artwork, that's always really great to see.
    "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Grant Wootton
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Before I move on to more books I thought I would show a picture of Uncle Bill in his CD cap. He lives in my den and keeps a watch on my book collection.

Attachment 2987
    Awesome !!!! Love reading room mascots !!!!!