Page 77 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 1802

Thread: Martin's Collection

  1. #1521
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,636
    Rep Power
    23

  2. #1522
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,636
    Rep Power
    23

  3. #1523
    Member Displaying Erratic Behaviour
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    9
    Man, I wish I had jumped on that Kickstarter. That looks like a terrific book.

  4. #1524
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,636
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by daverob View Post
    Man, I wish I had jumped on that Kickstarter. That looks like a terrific book.
    I think you can still get it for $25.00. It is well worth it. https://full-bleed.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders

  5. #1525
    Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,169
    Rep Power
    14
    That book looks great!

  6. #1526
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,636
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Sock Monkey View Post
    That book looks great!
    It is!

  7. #1527
    Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,430
    Rep Power
    50
    Looks like an awesome book. Thanks for sharing, Martin!

  8. #1528
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,636
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Looks like an awesome book. Thanks for sharing, Martin!
    My pleasure. Read about half of the King interview last night. I very cool interview focusing on Comics. What did King read as a child, how did his involvement in comic writing come about etc...

  9. #1529
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,565
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    My pleasure. Read about half of the King interview last night. I very cool interview focusing on Comics. What did King read as a child, how did his involvement in comic writing come about etc...
    I bought it because of you and your pictures. I hope you're happy. The book looks awesome.

  10. #1530
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,636
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post
    I bought it because of you and your pictures. I hope you're happy. The book looks awesome.
    Trust me I'm happy! You will not be sorry and I look forward to your unboxing video.

  11. #1531
    Senior Member Hearing Voices Tommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,341
    Rep Power
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    Yes you actually can. I will have it finished in a few days. PM me your address and I will get it out to you.
    Everyone give Martin positive Rep, he hooked me up not only with the BJF proof but something extra I did not already have! He rocks! Rep him!!

  12. #1532
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,636
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Everyone give Martin positive Rep, he hooked me up not only with the BJF proof but something extra I did not already have! He rocks! Rep him!!
    I decided to throw in the surprise, glad you liked it.

    Enjoy!

  13. #1533
    Senior Member 1st Rubber Room Confinement jeffingoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Chicago, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    1,565
    Rep Power
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Everyone give Martin positive Rep, he hooked me up not only with the BJF proof but something extra I did not already have! He rocks! Rep him!!
    I repped both of you.

  14. #1534
    Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    4,710
    Rep Power
    28
    Rep for everyone!!! Though I have to point out that rep is meaningless...
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

    Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Twitter - Twitch.tv

    Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

  15. #1535
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,636
    Rep Power
    23
    Well you win some, you lose some. Received my ARC grab bag today and received 100% duplicates.

  16. #1536
    Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session Brian861's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    2,430
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy View Post
    Everyone give Martin positive Rep, he hooked me up not only with the BJF proof but something extra I did not already have! He rocks! Rep him!!
    Good on you, Martin!

  17. #1537
    Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? bookworm 1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    UP State NY the real upstate north of Albany
    Posts
    6,818
    Rep Power
    63
    Some very nice adds. I read Hell Bound last weekend and it is a great srory. Very unique. I highly recommend you bump it up in your tbr pile.

  18. #1538
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,636
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by bookworm 1 View Post
    Some very nice adds. I read Hell Bound last weekend and it is a great srory. Very unique. I highly recommend you bump it up in your tbr pile.
    Thanks for the recommendation, I may jump on that one next!

  19. #1539
    Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication TacomaDiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Greater Denver Area, Colorado
    Posts
    910
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    I think you can still get it for $25.00. It is well worth it. https://full-bleed.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders
    I keep forgetting about this one. I had the kickstarter pages saved on my phone but every now and then, open webpages close and I lost it. I need this. Thanks for showing yours off, it looks to be a very well done book.

  20. #1540
    Senior Member Lobotomized Martin's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Washington State
    Posts
    5,636
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by TacomaDiver View Post
    I keep forgetting about this one. I had the kickstarter pages saved on my phone but every now and then, open webpages close and I lost it. I need this. Thanks for showing yours off, it looks to be a very well done book.
    I went into it thinking 'It's a magazine started on Kickstarter, how good could it be?'. It wildly exceeded my expectations!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •