Martin's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Awww I wanted this so bad but didn't k of about it until it was sold out.
    I was very happy to get in on this one.

Comment

Nice adds, Martin!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
        Nice adds, Martin!
        Thank you sir!

Comment

I sure like that license plate...no clue what I'd do with it if I had one, but it'd be a neat little momento of one of the best genre works in the last several years. If only THE FIREMAN could have come close to its brilliance...
          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

That noctunral readers box sure sounds tempting!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
              I sure like that license plate...no clue what I'd do with it if I had one, but it'd be a neat little momento of one of the best genre works in the last several years. If only THE FIREMAN could have come close to its brilliance...
              I would love to fit it in the bookcase near the Joe Hill works but I have too many books to do the so it will probably go on the wall in my Den. I actually liked The Fireman more that NOS4A2.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
                That noctunral readers box sure sounds tempting!!!!
                I enjoyed it but feel I will be getting too many trinkets if I continue. I may cancel after next month.

Comment

I must admit that Nocturnal reader box is pretty damn cool! Wish I'd snatched it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    I enjoyed it but feel I will be getting too many trinkets if I continue. I may cancel after next month.
                    That is definitely a problem with subscription boxes. It's one the reason I've never signed up for something like Loot Crate, even though I like a lot of the stuff they put in those.
                    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
                      I must admit that Nocturnal reader box is pretty damn cool! Wish I'd snatched it up.
                      You can get the variant cover and the coin for more than double what the entire box cost on eBay (currently).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Gwendys-Butt...QAAOSws5pZNzN6

Comment

I'm keeping it for July in case of Zombies stuff in "The feast" hoping it's not all cannibal stuff.

Comment

Had a few minutes so I snapped some recent additions to post. I apologize up front if I am posting anything twice.

First up I got interesting post card from Skelton Crew studios in celebration of National Accordion Month:
                          P1360416.jpgP1360417.jpg

Comment

the view from the cheap seats by Neil Gaiman:

P1360418.jpgP1360419.jpgP1360420.jpg

First edition signed

Comment

The Revelation by Bentley Little:

P1360422.jpgP1360423.jpgP1360425.jpg
                              PC Lettered edition
                              I received this as a dinged grab from Cemetery Dance. I believe the flaw is that the frontis art is over glued in to the book. A assume that based on the fact that the rest of the book is flawless.

Comment

First up I got interesting post card from Skelton Crew studios in celebration of National Accordion Month:
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]19726[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19727[/ATTACH]
                                I got one too. Random fun weird prize in the mail for sure.

Comment

Working...
                                X