No announcement yet.

Martin's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats! I really should look through my copy sometime. That's the most I've seen of the interior.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
      Congrats! I really should look through my copy sometime. That's the most I've seen of the interior.
      The extra content is really worth reading.

Comment

Those pictures of REVIVAL are great! I can't wait for my copy to arrive.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
          Those pictures of REVIVAL are great! I can't wait for my copy to arrive.
          You will find the photos do not do it justice!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            You will find the photos do not do it justice!
            I finally received my shipping notice, but my copy is not scheduled to arrive for another week. I shall have to enjoy your pictures until it does.

Comment

Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
              I finally received my shipping notice, but my copy is not scheduled to arrive for another week. I shall have to enjoy your pictures until it does.
              I think you will be pleased with your book!

Comment

A few recent additions:
                Ten Word Tragedies:
                DSC_0066.jpgDSC_0067.jpgDSC_0068.jpgDSC_0069.jpgDSC_0070.jpgDSC_0071.jpg

Comment

Nothing O'Clock by Neil Gaiman:

So, I have to admit I have never seen an episode of Doctor Who. On top of that Neil Gaiman has been hot and miss for me. I considered this for the Joe Signature and Afterword when it was released but the price prevented me from purchasing it. Gauntlet recently offered PC copies at a discounted rate and I went for it.
                  Am actually reading it now and am enjoying it.
                  DSC_0062.jpgDSC_0063.jpgDSC_0064.jpgDSC_0065.jpg

Comment

And a recent acquisition from this board. Full Dark No Stars by Stephen King:
                    DSC_0058.jpgDSC_0059.jpgDSC_0060.jpgDSC_0061.jpg

Comment

Nice adds! I only purchased the one for the Hill sig as well. I did watch Dr. Who back in the day as a kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                        Nice adds! I only purchased the one for the Hill sig as well. I did watch Dr. Who back in the day as a kid.
                        I clearly would not have bought it without the Hill afterword and signature. With that said I am over half way through and it is an enjoyable read.

Comment

Very nice adds, Martin. :-)

Like you, I’ve never been a Doctor Who fan — the appeal of the show escapes me – but I’m glad the book has been entertaining and was a solid purchase for you.
                          Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Excellent additions! I too purchased that Dr Who edition for both signatures.

And Full Dark No Stars is terrific!

Comment

Originally posted by Splync View Post
                              Excellent additions! I too purchased that Dr Who edition for both signatures.

And Full Dark No Stars is terrific!
                              The Doctor Who buy was an impulse purchase but I am really glad I bought it. The story was fun read. A little to Sci-Fi for me but a quick fun read. The Joe Hill afterword was worth the price of admission. A very personal accounting of his friendship with Mr. Gaiman and his bonding with his boys over Doctor Who after a divorce.

Comment

When I met Brian, I mean saw Joe Hill last year, I wanted to get Nothing O’Clock signed but couldn’t find my copy at the time. Next time maybe.

Comment

Working...
                                X