No announcement yet.

Martin's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice adds. I could not believe how heavy The Best of The Scream Factory was. I actually though that I was receiving more then one book when my copy arrived.

Comment

Great additions!

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
        Great additions! I have the Scream Factory volume headed my way...I was already excited, but based on those pics, now I really can’t wait!
        It is a great book!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
          Nice adds, Martin! I'm looking forward to This Dark Chest of Wonders.
          It is a good read. I wanted more out of it but that was probably more about my expectations than the content of the book. I can't even say what more I wanted but it is The Stand!

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
            Nice adds. I could not believe how heavy The Best of The Scream Factory was. I actually though that I was receiving more then one book when my copy arrived.
            I had the same thought!

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
              Great additions!
              Thank You!

Comment

Received two shipments from Cemetery Dance this week.

First up is the Cemetery Dance Magazine Index (Issues 1 to 75):
                This book is exactly as the title suggests, an index. There is a one page introduction regarding how the book came to be and then two indexed sections. 1. Index by Issue
                2. Index by Contributor

I started buying this magazine at issue 33 and still have most of them. I actually returned some to CD because they did not have a complete set. I have bought earlier issues occasionally when some content got my attention. This allows me to review the issues for content I am interested in. I am certain this book will cost me money!

P1380420.jpgP1380421.jpgP1380422.jpgP1380423.jpgP1380424.jpgP1380426.jpg

Comment

This next one was ordered from Cemetery Dance in January of 2015. It was from another publisher. Cemetery Dance was having a 50% off sale and I was interested in seeing what this publisher was doing. Since then this publisher has had many well chronicled issues and at one point I decided to cancel the order. Dan mentioned then that they actually had the book but were waiting for the tray case. With that I chose not to cancel. The fine folks at Cemetery finally gave up on waiting for the case and sent the book. It contains a note that they will send the tray case when they receive it. I have no reason to believe the publisher will ever produce the tray case but with the price I paid I am fine with that. The book is actually very nice and will be reminder of what could have been if the publisher had been able to deliver on his promises.

The Ghosts of Benevolence by Mark Randolph Waters:
                  P1380427.jpgP1380428.jpgP1380429.jpgP1380430.jpgP1380431.jpgP1380434.jpg

Comment

Nice additions! That index guide looks interesting...I’ll have to keep an eye out for another. I have every issue that they have published except for two, but it would still be nice to have this index, if for no other reason than just a reminder of all the great fiction and articles they’ve published over the last 30 years.
                    Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Nice adds!

Comment

I forgot about the CD Index. Looks good - and will probably also cost me money!

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                          Nice additions! That index guide looks interesting...I’ll have to keep an eye out for another. I have every issue that they have published except for two, but it would still be nice to have this index, if for no other reason than just a reminder of all the great fiction and articles they’ve published over the last 30 years.
                          The Magazine index is available from CD and is a very reasonable price. That is until I begin buying back issues!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
                            Nice adds!
                            Thank you sir!

Comment

Originally posted by TacomaDiver View Post
                              I forgot about the CD Index. Looks good - and will probably also cost me money!
                              Not sure if a lot of people will buy this one but I am sure glad they produced it.

Comment

I recently spied this magazine while browsing Barnes and Noble:

The Complete Guide to Stephen King -
                                It has some interesting content. Have not read the whole thing yet but I do have one issue. It lists the top 20 King movie adaptations and the person who wrote it seems to think only horror movies count. Shawshank, Green Mile and Stand by Me do not make the top 20.

P1380449.jpgP1380450.jpgP1380451.jpgP1380452.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X