X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fantastic additions!!

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
      Very nice adds. I'm reads This Dark Chest of Wonders now. 61 pages in and kind of on the fence with it.
      Books 'About' are always hit and miss for me. I was hoping this one would be a hit because of the importance of the subject matter in my reading life. I hope it gets better.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
        Very nice stuff, Martin! Trolley No. 1852 looks exceptionally cool.
        And it certainly is.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
          Books 'About' are always hit and miss for me. I was hoping this one would be a hit because of the importance of the subject matter in my reading life. I hope it gets better.
          I'm hoping it will also. I have it on order with Camelot.

Comment

Nice additions, Martin! Congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by daverob View Post
              Nice additions, Martin! Congratulations!
              Thanks!

Comment

I thought I had replied already...I guess my memory is starting to be impacted by age.

Nice additions to collection. I had forgotten how cool getting the ARCs can be. I enjoyed those the couple of times I participated. I felt comfortable reading the books, no worries about messing them up, and they are neat items to have in the collection.
                Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                  I thought I had replied already...I guess my memory is starting to be impacted by age.

Nice additions to collection. I had forgotten how cool getting the ARCs can be. I enjoyed those the couple of times I participated. I felt comfortable reading the books, no worries about messing them up, and they are neat items to have in the collection.
                  I resemble that remark.

I really love the ARCs but will probably order fewer of them. It appears CD is taking a different approach as the price has been increased the last couple of packs. I bought this one but came close to skipping and then skipped the next one. Just can't justify the price for paperback copies.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                    It has got better. The interviews about the mini series are really insightful. The book has done a nice turn around.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                      It has got better. The interviews about the mini series are really insightful. The book has done a nice turn around.
                      Glad to hear that.

Comment

Way behind on posting to this thread. At some point I will have to try to figure out what I skipped and get some photos up.

Here are a couple of recent additions:

First up -
                        This Dark Chest of Wonders 40 Years of Stephen King's The Stand by Andy Burns:
                        The Stand is so great I a, looking forward to this one.
                        P1380405.jpgP1380406.jpgP1380407.jpg

Comment

And
                          The Best of Scream Factory Edited by Peter Enfantino, Robert Morrish and John Scoleri:
                          I have to be honest I was never exposed to The Scream Factory but am interested in any analysis of horror.
                          I am really glad I bought this one as it is a tremendous edition. The photos do not do it justice.
                          P1380408.jpgP1380409.jpgP1380410.jpgP1380411.jpgP1380412.jpgP1380413.jpg

Comment

I could take photo's of this one all day but I will stop at a few more:
                            P1380414.jpgP1380415.jpgP1380416.jpgP1380417.jpg
                            This one gives some idea of the size of this book:
                            P1380418.jpg

Comment

Great additions! I have the Scream Factory volume headed my way...I was already excited, but based on those pics, now I really can’t wait!
                              Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Nice adds, Martin! I'm looking forward to This Dark Chest of Wonders.

Comment

Working...
                                X