• Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little more of Chiral Mad 3:

P1380713.jpgP1380714.jpgP1380715.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
      Nice adds, Martin! That ARC is huge.
      Yes it is and I am thrilled to add it to my collection!

Comment

Great looking additional editions. Very nice.

Did the author who signed in the top left hand corner write "Hi!" above their name?
        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
          Great looking additional editions. Very nice.

Did the author who signed in the top left hand corner write "Hi!" above their name?
          Yes they did:
          P1380706 (2).JPG

Comment

Wow! Fantastic stuff Martin! I have a paperback of Chiral Mad 3 and I keep meaning to dive in--tons of awesome storytellers in that one.

Comment

Thank you for the reply. For some reason this "Hi!" makes me smile. I like it.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
              Yes they did:
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]21719[/ATTACH]
              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                Wow! Fantastic stuff Martin! I have a paperback of Chiral Mad 3 and I keep meaning to dive in--tons of awesome storytellers in that one.
                I have read the intro (Palahniuk) and the Chizmar story. If they are any indication it will be a fun read!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                  Thank you for the reply. For some reason this "Hi!" makes me smile. I like it.
                  I had the same reaction! I also wonder if he did it on all of the signature sheets or just a few.

Comment

Great adds !!! The Chiral Mad books are awesome. I have read the first 3 and the 4th is in my tbr pile.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                      Great adds !!! The Chiral Mad books are awesome. I have read the first 3 and the 4th is in my tbr pile.
                      Thanks! This will be my introduction to the Chiral Mad series.

Comment

Wonderful additions to your collection, Martin! I really enjoyed looking at the photos. One of those Halloween Carnival ARCs sold on eBay earlier this week and it ended at $73.
                        Last edited by Marmaduke Grigsby; 09-17-2019, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Marmaduke Grigsby View Post
                          Wonderful additions to your collection, Martin! I really enjoyed looking at the photos. One of those Halloween Carnival ARCs sold on eBay earlier this week and it ended at $73.
                          I had not seen that. Seems high to me but I am bad judge on those type of things. I am thrilled to have it and will not be selling my copy though.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            I had not seen that. Seems high to me but I am bad judge on those type of things. I am thrilled to have it and will not be selling my copy though.
                            I thought it was high too. As a McCammon completist I had designs on winning it but it went way higher than what I was willing to pay.

Comment

A few additions in the last few weeks.

First up is Ghost Box III. I was out and about the day this announcement came. I was it on my phone but was not in a position to stop and order at the time. By the time I got home the Limited edition was sold out so I had to settle for the basic box.
                              P1380737.jpgP1380738.jpgP1380739.jpgP1380740.jpgP1380741.jpgP1380742.jpg

Comment

The Girl on the Porch by Richard Chizmar:

I have a covered area at my front door and multiple potted plants. The UPS man hide my packages behind the plants so they are not visible. I had did not get a delivery notification on this one so it spent the night on my porch, kinda fitting. I noticed the box as I was leaving for work the next morning.

I started reading this yesterday and read half to book. This story is fantastic and grabs you right from the start. Will finish it today.
                                Subterranean Press did a great with this one as well.
                                P1380743.jpgP1380744.jpgP1380745.jpgP1380746.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X