Martin's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Nice adds, Martin! Love the display cases.
    Thanks, my next thing will be to replace the oak case with a wrap around of the new cases. I want them all to have glass doors.

Comment

Excellent!!

Comment

Nice additions Martin! I also received the Ghost Box and Damnation game. Both are stellar productions!

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

My copy of Damnation Game should be here today. The book looks beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
              My copy of Damnation Game should be here today. The book looks beautiful.
              You will love it. Another Beautiful production.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                You will love it. Another Beautiful production.
                It should go nicely with the gift and limited editions of Weaveworld.

Comment

Nice Barker adds. I haven't been into Barker for quite some time, but he used to be a favorite, and for my money THE BOOKS OF BLOOD are a seminal set, and I was very pleased to be able to snag the Subterranean slipcased set that came out a while back. I still have an inscribed-to-me Stealth Press HC as well, but the Sub Press set is the one I display.
                  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                    Nice Barker adds. I haven't been into Barker for quite some time, but he used to be a favorite, and for my money THE BOOKS OF BLOOD are a seminal set, and I was very pleased to be able to snag the Subterranean slipcased set that came out a while back. I still have an inscribed-to-me Stealth Press HC as well, but the Sub Press set is the one I display.
                    I love my set of The Books of Blood from sub. press. I also have a copy of The Great and Secret Show . Still waiting for The Damnation Game. Hopefully tomorrow. I need to post in my collection thread. It's been awhile. I am looking forward to the release of Everville. The only other Barker book I would love but is high priced now is The Thief of Always. One of my favorite books ever.

Comment

I may have to bump my my first Barker read up on the TBR list.

Comment

I think it has been a few months since I posted my Nocturnal Reader's Box.

January was probably the weakest of the trinkets since I have subscribed. Not bad items just not really my thing.

I will start with the Rosemary's Baby themed sock's.
                        P1370483.jpg
                        Interesting but I will not wear them. I will see if my niece wants them.

Edgar Allen Poe coasters (2):
                        P1370484.jpg
                        Would like them better if they were just a Poe image. The Poe zombie thing does not work for me.

Edgar Allen Poe/Cat/Bat pin:
                        P1370485.jpg
                        To esoteric for me.

Otto's Pet Resort keychain:
                        P1370486.jpg
                        Do not know the story so have no context.

Bates Motel refrigerator magnet:
                        P1370487.jpg
                        I should love this one but it feels a little to cartoony for me.

Two bookmarks:
                        P1370488.jpg
                        Can never have too many bookmarks and the cannibal recipe is unique.

Comment

More January Nocturnal Reader's Box:

Art Inspired by Swan Song:
                          P1370489.jpg
                          I have not read the story, have actually been on the fence about reading it. I love this art print and it is helping push me of the fence towards reading it. One of the better art prints I have seen from this subscription.

The thing that keeps me subscribed are the books. Vincent and Jessica do a great job of finding new and old books that intrigue me and interest me to authors I am not familiar with:
                          P1370482.jpg

Family photo:
                          P1370481.jpg

January Recap:
                          P1370490.jpg

February Tease:
                          P1370491.jpg

Comment

Cemetery Dance Issue #76:

P1370492.jpg

A return to the single issue. Some great art to go with the stories although I have not begun reading them yet.

Comment

Lost and Lonely from Brian James Freeman:
                              P1370493.jpg

Just starting this but if Brian's past work is any indication it will be a dark and wonderful ride!

Comment

I while back I contributed to a crowd sourcing effort to keep a classis video store here in Portland open. This store is a great resource that I appreciate living within driving distance to and am happy to say it will remain open.

I received a pin set for my contribution:
                                P1370494.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X