No announcement yet.

Martin's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great adds. Howey actually added a tour stop at Powell's midway through his tour. He got inundated with requests to stop at Powell's so he added the stop which replaced a rest day.

Comment

Cool, glad I was able to pick up a couple of copies.
      Originally posted by Joe315 View Post
      Great adds. Howey actually added a tour stop at Powell's midway through his tour. He got inundated with requests to stop at Powell's so he added the stop which replaced a rest day.

Comment

Great additions.I got my copy of this yesterday. I agree with you. It is a great presentation.
        Originally posted by Martin View Post
        Joe Hill's Terrifying Tragic Treasury Edition:
        I cannot say enough about this beauty. The stories are all reprints including Freddy Wertham Goes to Hell from Grave Tales. However, the presentation is fantastic. This is an over sized edition on heavy glossy paperstock. I will included a photo with a comic on top to show the size difference:
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]12413[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12414[/ATTACH]

Comment

Probably going to take mine to his appearance at Powell's to get it signed.
          Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
          Great additions.I got my copy of this yesterday. I agree with you. It is a great presentation.

Comment

where is Teri with an I hate you.. No great idea good luck and post it signed if you get It signed
            Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Probably going to take mine to his appearance at Powell's to get it signed.

Comment

Fantastic stuff! I love the inside cover art work on the Midnight Premier with the child and big screen. And...I so want a copy of Wool!!!!!

Comment

Great adds Martin

Comment

NOS4A2 Arc:
                  P1240640.jpg

Comment

NOS4A2 Publisher Signed on Tipped in Sheet:
                    P1240641.jpgP1240644.jpgP1240645.jpgP1240646.jpg

Comment

NOS4A2 Signed 1st/1st:
                      P1240653.jpgP1240642.jpgP1240643.jpgP1240648.jpgP1240649.jpg

Comment

NOS4A2 family photo (So Far):
                        P1240654.jpg

Hats off to William Morrow, The Gabriel Rodriguez art work is very nice and throughout the book. Can't wait for the Subterranean Press edition.
                        Last edited by Martin; 05-05-2013, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Joe Hill's The Cape 1969 Signed:
                          P1240651.jpgP1240652.jpg

Comment

Nice adds! Love the NOS4A2 collection.

Comment

Great family photo! always love to see those. I like Joe's method of signing the trade hardcover.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Lucky! I almost bought one at B&N today, but I told myself I'd wait to get mine from CD. Great additions though and I love the humor in the signed.

Comment

Working...
                                X