Martin's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian861 View Post
    Cool adds, Martin! I didn't realize the Hill and King variant existed.
    Thanks! I have been after that variant for a long time. They rarely come up for sale and are over priced when they do come up. I paid $15 for this one with $3.50 shipping so it was about what I would have paid for it when it came out. I was happy!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
      Thanks! I have been after that variant for a long time. They rarely come up for sale and are over priced when they do come up. I paid $15 for this one with $3.50 shipping so it was about what I would have paid for it when it came out. I was happy!
      Nice snag then!

Comment

Received my Artist Gift Edition of Horns:

Came with a nice bookmark:
        P1380667.jpg

The Slipcase is possibly the nicest I have seen. It is a little tight though and the dust jacket shows wear from being slid in without being positioned just right. WIll not be able to add broadart.
        P1380668.jpgP1380669.jpgP1380670.jpgP1380672.jpgP1380671.jpg

Comment

The exterior of the book is nothing short of stunning:
          P1380673.jpgP1380674.jpgP1380675.jpgP1380676.jpgP1380677.jpgP1380678.jpg

Comment

The interior is equally impressive. The art perfectly evokes scenes from the story.

P1380679.jpgP1380680.jpgP1380681.jpgP1380682.jpgP1380683.jpgP1380684.jpg

Comment

WOW. THAT IS A GORGEOUS BOOK. I’ll get mine this week and seeing yours first should make for a better unboxing video—I won’t be gasping like a beached dolphin.

Comment

Originally posted by jeffingoff View Post
                WOW. THAT IS A GORGEOUS BOOK. I’ll get mine this week and seeing yours first should make for a better unboxing video—I won’t be gasping like a beached dolphin.
                Thanks, it is a beauty. Can't wait to compare that and the limited!

Comment

That spine shot alone is making me question my decision to pass on this edition…really stunning, as are the other shots. Also, I guess I had forgotten that the Artist Gift Edition is also signed by Joe Hill. Looks like an incredible production.
                  Twitter: https://twitter.com/ron_clinton

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                    That spine shot alone is making me question my decision to pass on this edition…really stunning, as are the other shots. Also, I guess I had forgotten that the Artist Gift Edition is also signed by Joe Hill. Looks like an incredible production.
                    From a value perspective it feels like much more book than $85 typically gets you.

Comment

Originally posted by RonClinton View Post
                      They are still available, Ron.

Thanks for sharing, Martin! It looks like a gorgeous production!

Comment

Erghh. This almost made me have an impulse buy. Gorgeous looking book.
                        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                          Erghh. This almost made me have an impulse buy. Gorgeous looking book.
                          Thank you, it is worth the price!

Comment

Sadist.

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Thank you, it is worth the price!
                            Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Staad View Post
                              Sadist.
                              You have been saved.

Comment

Horns Family Photo: