King's Duma Key signed and remarqued 1st edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
    I wish I had kept that first edition of Salem's Lot that Betts mistakingly sent me LOL.

Would you guys rather have a first edition unsigned of King's early work or a modern signed limited or trade? I would ALWAYS chhose the latter simply because I like books that are absolute mint....
    Guess it depends on the individual (and how financial they are) - I collect 1st HC editions of SK's work (both US & UK) as well as the signed limited editions as and when they're released ...

Comment

For me, it depends on the work/author mostly.
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I have a few uncorrected proofs that are bent, etc but that doesn't bother me but I can't stand a book that has even the slightest flaw. I gues I have OCD when it concerns signed books

BTW, I received the second edition of 11/22/63 you guys, and it's great. Signed for just $125....Grant did you get a copy? He only had 2 of them. And did you get your Bachman Book yet? If so, what do you think of it?

Comment

Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
          I have a few uncorrected proofs that are bent, etc but that doesn't bother me but I can't stand a book that has even the slightest flaw. I gues I have OCD when it concerns signed books

BTW, I received the second edition of 11/22/63 you guys, and it's great. Signed for just $125....Grant did you get a copy? He only had 2 of them. And did you get your Bachman Book yet? If so, what do you think of it?
          Got a flat signed 1st edition of 11/22/63 (thanks to Tom) plus the signed limited (thanks to eBay) as well as the H & S facsimile limited (thanks to CD) so am pretty well covered with respect to this SK work (at least until someone decides it'd be a great idea to remarque a copy, then I'd be back to square one ). Nope, haven't received the BB Special as yet, then again, it takes a little while longer to make its way down here ...

Comment

For me i would always have a HC 1st edition

Comment

Working...
            X