No announcement yet.

Tips on how to be a normal, well adjusted human being

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These are some of the worst F-in ideas I've ever heard!!!!!!!! Except the Poster. I like that!!!!! HAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!
    Mike

Comment

I reckon a Wall of Shame is an awesome idea (then again, I had a little dust up with Mindy shortly after I came on board with CD - long since forgiven and forgotten - so maybe not such a grand idea after all) .. Nope, go with the poster !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grant Wootton View Post
        I reckon a Wall of Shame is an awesome idea (then again, I had a little dust up with Mindy shortly after I came on board with CD - long since forgiven and forgotten - so maybe not such a grand idea after all) .. Nope, go with the poster !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Well, that little dust up came over a misunderstanding and was totally not a big deal at all to clear-up! Plus, look how well things turned out!

Brian
        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

"Tips on how to be a normal, well adjusted human being"

not a clue. Try again?
          Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
          Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Grant's hate mail! C'mon, let's see it!!

What did you do, threaten Mindy that you'd send killer mutant mosquitoes after her??

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
              Grant's hate mail! C'mon, let's see it!!

What did you do, threaten Mindy that you'd send killer mutant mosquitoes after her??
              Nah, it was a storm in a tea cup, and, nope, no mossies, drop bears, crocs, red roo's etc were ever considered as tools of vengence And, as Brian mentioned, it's all turned out just swimmingly

Comment

Hi everyone. I'm new here, lurking for quite a while. A very long time customer of Cemetery Dance.

I just wanted to throw my support out there for the people at Cemetery Dance. I have nothing but good things to say about each and every staff member I've had the pleasure of dealing with. There have been times when things haven't gotten out in a timely matter, but I never ever once lost faith in the company. I knew things were going on behind the scenes that were beyond anyone's control, and I also knew that, in time, things would get back on track.

Cemetery Dance and all the guys and gals there have been very, very kind to me over the years and I absolutely adore the quality books I receive from them. I just wish I had more money to give them. God I love books!

So, thank you everyone at Cemetery Dance. We all need to learn and practice the old saying, Treat people the way you would want to be treated. Would you want someone f'ing all over you? I don't THINK so. So don't be f'ing all over Mindy, or anyone else!

Thanks.
                "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Hi, new here. I just have a question. Is this a moderated board? I posted a comment here and it got lost somewhere. Unless it's in that dead space that some posts float in until a new post pushes it into view. I'll keep trying.
                  "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Originally posted by Hedda Gabler View Post
                    Hi, new here. I just have a question. Is this a moderated board? I posted a comment here and it got lost somewhere. Unless it's in that dead space that some posts float in until a new post pushes it into view. I'll keep trying.
                    Yep, everyone's first 5 posts on this board are moderated. This lets me filter out all the spam. You should be outside the moderation zone now, as I'm showing you as having 6 posts.
                    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Understandable. I'm in like Flynn now.

Comment

BTW - Welcome aboard Hedda

Comment

thank you

Comment

Understandable. I'm in like Flynn now.
                            Lordy, you must be an Aussie (on, at the very least, speak fluent 'strine)

Comment

Hedda, I'll echo Grant's welcome. Always nice to see a newcomer here.
                              "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Thanks, Hedda! Very nice to see you here on the board!

Brian
                                Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                                My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Working...
                                X