Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shadow Show: All-New Stories in Celebration of Ray Bradbury (Gauntlet/Borderlands)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome!!!!!! Thanks for the update.

Comment

Unfortunate for me.The delux slipcase edition is not yet going to ship. Good things come to those who wait.I guess.

Comment

I can't wait to see how this special edition turned out!
        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Awhile ago there was a message on the Gauntlet site saying that they were waiting for one of the authors to sign the signature sheets, and they waited so long that they told the author to just send them back unsigned. Does anybody know which signature will be missing from the limited edition? Or is there a chance that I hallucinated that message?

Comment

I answered my own question--saw the book on Overlook Connection and the description says that Dave Eggers didn't sign. That's pretty disappointing.

Comment

Yea that is.But there are still going to be alot of cool signitures.

Comment

Shipping notice received! Merry Christmas to me.

Comment

My slip cased copy came yesterday.This book is a beautiful book.

Comment

Yes, got my book today and it was Dave Eggers who didn't sign. Which is disappointing because part of buying that book--paying that price-- was for the author signatures. But on the plus side, I got my first Neil Gaiman autograph and that's pretty cool.
                    "What shall I say when my lord comes a calling? What shall I say when he knocks on my door? What shall I say when his feet enter softly? Leaving the marks of his grave on my floor."

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                      My slip cased copy came yesterday.This book is a beautiful book.
                      Could you tell me what the slipcase looks like please? I ordered my copy through CD and didn't realize there was a slipcase until I went to Gauntlet's website but they don't have a picture up, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Tommy View Post
                        Could you tell me what the slipcase looks like please? I ordered my copy through CD and didn't realize there was a slipcase until I went to Gauntlet's website but they don't have a picture up, thanks
                        I didn't realize there was a slipcase available until about 30 minutes ago, so you're not the only one! If someone could post a photo, I'd love to see it. Thanks!

Brian
                        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

I think someone has posted one in their collectors thread. I can't recall who though.
                          Originally posted by Brian Freeman View Post
                          I didn't realize there was a slipcase available until about 30 minutes ago, so you're not the only one! If someone could post a photo, I'd love to see it. Thanks!

Brian

Comment

That was me.It is a black slipcase.
                            Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            I think someone has posted one in their collectors thread. I can't recall who though.

Comment

Thanks! I have numbered copy 352 but it is still shrink-wraped with a sticker of the number on the wrap, really want to open it but I'm going to wait, I do have the trade paperback of it though and I like the cover art for it, has anyone posted any pics of the signature sheets for the signed numbered copies?

Comment

Oops, just went and saw that along with the pics of the slipcase you've also posted the signature sheets page, thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X