Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cemetery Dance "All You Can Read" eBook Membership 2012!

Administrator Totally Insane Dan Hocker's Avatar
    Looks like the codes went out / are going out today. If you're having trouble checking out with your code, please reduce the number of ebooks on each order to 5-10 the system seems to be having issues with more than that. Thanks!
    CD Email: danhocker@cemeterydance.com

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    Noticed this post after I used the code. At one point it was showing that I had a total of 0.01 but I continued adding books to the cart, when I was done it went back to a total due of 0.00. I had no issues with the purchase or the downloads. Boy am I behind on my reading now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Hocker View Post
    Looks like the codes went out / are going out today. If you're having trouble checking out with your code, please reduce the number of ebooks on each order to 5-10 the system seems to be having issues with more than that. Thanks!

Moderator Involuntarily Committed Antmusic's Avatar
    I normally use PayPal to pay, but PayPal won't accept $0.00 and gave me an error.... solution?

Quote Originally Posted by Antmusic View Post
    I normally use PayPal to pay, but PayPal won't accept $0.00 and gave me an error.... solution?
    Yep. Clear your cart, add your first ebook, enter your coupon code at the bottom of the "view cart" screen, add the rest of your ebooks, then checkout. It should in theory skipp the payment screen.

Instagram

Senior Member Jeez! Don't you have anything better to do with your time? Martin's Avatar
    I have been able to load the books to my Kindle PC app as well as my phone.
    Question: The books I have looked so far do not include the artwork that is contained in the print version. I was just wondering why? I know when I purchased Blockade Billy last year from Amazon the artwork was included in the eBook. Thanks again for this offer, it will take me a while to get through these books but I am looking forward to it!

Quote Originally Posted by Martin View Post
    I have been able to load the books to my Kindle PC app as well as my phone.
    Question: The books I have looked so far do not include the artwork that is contained in the print version. I was just wondering why? I know when I purchased Blockade Billy last year from Amazon the artwork was included in the eBook. Thanks again for this offer, it will take me a while to get through these books but I am looking forward to it!
    That would be because Scribner has a much bigger budget than we do, as we would have had to purchase the rights to use that artwork again. Plus we felt that if we included the artwork in something like a "Signature Series" book in it's eBook version it would devalue the original version. Most of our eBooks however never actually had interior artwork. I can only think of 1 or 2 off the top of my head.

Instagram

Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication
    got them all expect for butterfly, which seems to not be included. Now what really matters! When do the next ebooks come out?

Quote Originally Posted by saginawhorror View Post
    got them all expect for butterfly, which seems to not be included. Now what really matters! When do the next ebooks come out?
    Yea we can't offer Butterfly through our website as the contract requires "Digital Rights Management" which we can not do through our store. Titanic 2012 should be live on our store as of today, and we should be adding 2 more titles yet this week. I just have to finish up the last bit of formatting on them before I can post them.

Instagram

Senior Member Receiving Daily Medication
    i'll wait and grab all three at once. thank you.

Could it be possile to have the ebook of "The Illustrated Stephen King Trivia Book", pleeeeeeaseeeee ? Or you can include it in my grab bag

thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by th3l0rd View Post
    Could it be possile to have the ebook of "The Illustrated Stephen King Trivia Book", pleeeeeeaseeeee ? Or you can include it in my grab bag

thanks !
    I think Brian has plans for the SK Trivia book later this year, not sure though.

Instagram

Senior Member Inmate
    I bought it, just don't have a ereader or any apps yet. I should really get on that.

I use the Kindle app on my PC and phone, they are free and work great.
    Quote Originally Posted by jester05jk View Post
    I bought it, just don't have a ereader or any apps yet. I should really get on that.

Junior Member Visitor
    I'll have to remember that the next time I order ebooks. Thanks for the info, Martin. Glad it was only a penny I got charged!

Junior Member Visitor
    'There are nearly 40 eBooks you can download right away with a combined retail value of more than $100, plus we have dozens of new eBooks in the works for 2012, including some exciting originals and also reprints of classic out of print horror novels you haven't read in years!

Our eBooks range in price from $0.99 to $9.99, but the cost of this membership is just a one-time fee of $49, which breaks down to $4.08 per month! If you think you'd want to download even a couple of eBooks each month, this is a great deal!'

This thread hasn't seen any activity in awhile and I was wondering if we could get an update on this membership. While it's great that previously released titles were included in the membership, the real draw for me was the 'dozens of new eBooks in the works for 2012'. According that what I can see there has been exactly 4 new titles released since this membership was offered.

Our goal was to average at least 1 new ebook announced a month possibly more. A lot of it depends on timing with other announcements and what not. Even at that you're still getting your money's worth out of the deal. Truthfully access to the already announced books makes the deal worth while.

Instagram

Moderator Involuntarily Committed Antmusic's Avatar
    ...and the free physical book too, Dan!

Quote Originally Posted by Antmusic View Post
    ...and the free physical book too, Dan!
    Yea I keep forgetting about that.

Instagram

I had completely forgot that I have a physical book coming from the 2012 ebook club as well.

Senior Member 1st Electroshock Session
    I was close to getting in on this deal as it was a great deal, especially with the free book but ended up passing on it since I don't do much reading of eBooks and will probably get a CDCC coupon on the hardcover book anyway. If I had an actual eReader I don't think I would have passed on it though
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!