Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cemetery Dance "All You Can Read" eBook Membership 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the hardcover book going to a surprise or will we get to find out early? Not sure if I will go for this deal or not yet as I don't read eBooks much, and I pretty much only do that on my Android phone's Kindle app and don't know how to get things into my Kindle library that I don't download from Amazon
    WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
    Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
      Is the hardcover book going to a surprise or will we get to find out early? Not sure if I will go for this deal or not yet as I don't read eBooks much, and I pretty much only do that on my Android phone's Kindle app and don't know how to get things into my Kindle library that I don't download from Amazon
      We probably won't know till a bit later in the year. Once we know how many people purchased the membership and how that fits into our release schedule this year. As far as adding books to your kindle app on an android device. In this instance you would plug your android device into your computer, use your file browser to find the kindle folder on your device, then copy over the ".mobi" files from the book download to that folder. They will then show up in your kindle library on said device.
      CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
      Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Wow! This is really, really brilliant! Especially for me as I'm in the U.K.. Honestly, I'd have bought a lot more CD books over the years, but the postage is the killer - infact the postage is often not much less than the cost of the book. NOW I get to read some excellent dark fiction and horror - and I might even dip my toes in reviews, too.

"Something wicked this way comes?"
        "Yep, the Cemetary Dance eBook deal!"

Nick

Comment

Have you looked into buying CD books from PS Publishing. I think they can save you on your shipping.
          Originally posted by Calvert View Post
          Wow! This is really, really brilliant! Especially for me as I'm in the U.K.. Honestly, I'd have bought a lot more CD books over the years, but the postage is the killer - infact the postage is often not much less than the cost of the book. NOW I get to read some excellent dark fiction and horror - and I might even dip my toes in reviews, too.

"Something wicked this way comes?"
          "Yep, the Cemetary Dance eBook deal!"

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
            Have you looked into buying CD books from PS Publishing. I think they can save you on your shipping.
            No, I hadn't. Thank you for the tip.

Comment

Looks like the codes went out / are going out today. If you're having trouble checking out with your code, please reduce the number of ebooks on each order to 5-10 the system seems to be having issues with more than that. Thanks!

Instagram

Comment

Noticed this post after I used the code. At one point it was showing that I had a total of 0.01 but I continued adding books to the cart, when I was done it went back to a total due of 0.00. I had no issues with the purchase or the downloads. Boy am I behind on my reading now!
                Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                Looks like the codes went out / are going out today. If you're having trouble checking out with your code, please reduce the number of ebooks on each order to 5-10 the system seems to be having issues with more than that. Thanks!

Comment

I normally use PayPal to pay, but PayPal won't accept $0.00 and gave me an error.... solution?

Comment

Originally posted by Antmusic View Post
                    I normally use PayPal to pay, but PayPal won't accept $0.00 and gave me an error.... solution?
                    Yep. Clear your cart, add your first ebook, enter your coupon code at the bottom of the "view cart" screen, add the rest of your ebooks, then checkout. It should in theory skipp the payment screen.

Instagram

Comment

I have been able to load the books to my Kindle PC app as well as my phone.
                      Question: The books I have looked so far do not include the artwork that is contained in the print version. I was just wondering why? I know when I purchased Blockade Billy last year from Amazon the artwork was included in the eBook. Thanks again for this offer, it will take me a while to get through these books but I am looking forward to it!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        I have been able to load the books to my Kindle PC app as well as my phone.
                        Question: The books I have looked so far do not include the artwork that is contained in the print version. I was just wondering why? I know when I purchased Blockade Billy last year from Amazon the artwork was included in the eBook. Thanks again for this offer, it will take me a while to get through these books but I am looking forward to it!
                        That would be because Scribner has a much bigger budget than we do, as we would have had to purchase the rights to use that artwork again. Plus we felt that if we included the artwork in something like a "Signature Series" book in it's eBook version it would devalue the original version. Most of our eBooks however never actually had interior artwork. I can only think of 1 or 2 off the top of my head.

Instagram

Comment

got them all expect for butterfly, which seems to not be included. Now what really matters! When do the next ebooks come out?

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
                            got them all expect for butterfly, which seems to not be included. Now what really matters! When do the next ebooks come out?
                            Yea we can't offer Butterfly through our website as the contract requires "Digital Rights Management" which we can not do through our store. Titanic 2012 should be live on our store as of today, and we should be adding 2 more titles yet this week. I just have to finish up the last bit of formatting on them before I can post them.

Instagram

Comment

i'll wait and grab all three at once. thank you.

Comment

Could it be possile to have the ebook of "The Illustrated Stephen King Trivia Book", pleeeeeeaseeeee ? Or you can include it in my grab bag

thanks !

Comment

Working...
                                X