Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cemetery Dance "All You Can Read" eBook Membership 2012!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read Every eBook We Publish For One Low Price!
    Plus: Receive a FREE BONUS SIGNED LIMITED EDITION With Membership!

This is the discussion thread for the "All You Can Read" eBook Membership announcement
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Read Every eBook We Publish For One Low Price!
    Plus: Receive a FREE BONUS SIGNED LIMITED EDITION With Membership!

Hi Folks!

Today we're very pleased to announce an exciting new membership plan that will allow you to read ANY eBook we publish in 2012, along with all of the eBooks we've already published, for a small one-time fee!

In the six months since we launched our eBook store, we've published books by William Peter Blatty, Peter Straub, Jay Bonansinga, Norman Partridge, Glen Hirshberg, Brian Hodge, Brian Keene, Mick Garris, Rick Hautala, Ronald Kelly, Simon Clark, Ed Gorman, Geoff Cooper, Brian James Freeman, James A. Moore, Rocky Wood, Kirby McCauley, and many others.

There are nearly 40 eBooks you can download right away with a combined retail value of more than $100, plus we have dozens of new eBooks in the works for 2012, including some exciting originals and also reprints of classic out of print horror novels you haven't read in years!

Our eBooks range in price from $0.99 to $9.99, but the cost of this membership is just a one-time fee of $49, which breaks down to $4.08 per month! If you think you'd want to download even a couple of eBooks each month, this is a great deal!

SPECIAL BONUS WORTH UP TO $40!

Because we hope you still love print editions as much as we do, members will also receive a FREE signed Limited Edition hardcover later this year! All you'll have to pay is any applicable shipping. Considering the retail value of $30 to $40 for the free book, the low purchase price of this membership is an EVEN BETTER deal with this special bonus!

Here's how the plan works:
    • Just place your order for your membership through the product page.
    • After we process all of the orders, we'll email you a personalized coupon code so you can purchase ANY Cemetery Dance eBooks that are available through our online store during 2012 -- both new releases and older titles!
    • This coupon code will be linked to you personally and will be valid for ONE FREE DOWNLOAD of each eBook in our store through the end of the 2012.
    • You'll need to be able to order your eBooks through our online store and also manually load the eBooks on your reader or App of choice to take advantage of this membership. Please read our eBook FAQ for more information if you have any questions.
    • The eBooks you download during your membership will remain yours to read after the membership ends.
    • Memberships cannot be sold or transferred and eBooks you download may not be resold or transferred.

Important Note For Fans of Our Authors
    For those of you who are rightfully concerned about how authors will be paid for their work in this new age of digital reading, we're pleased to report that our authors will be paid their FULL ROYALTY RATE on any copies downloaded by members of the "All You Can Read" program. So if there are 100 members in this program and they each download an author's eBook, that author will be paid the same as if 100 copies were sold at the regular retail price.

Other Notes
    If you have any questions or comments before you place your order, please email [email protected] with as much information as possible so we can help you out. Memberships cannot be cancelled or refunded after your code is issued.

Absolutely no coupon codes or other discounts can be applied to the membership fee.

CLICK HERE to purchase this product

CLICK HERE to discuss this announcement

Instagram

Comment

That is really a fantastic deal for all you get!!!

Comment

Yay ! got ! thanks for this great offer

Comment

how long is this going to last?

Comment

Nice deal. Wonder what the HC book will be
            WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
            Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
              how long is this going to last?
              It's a 1 year deal. So it will last for all of 2012. Then assuming it did well, we will probably offer it again next year.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by RJK1981 View Post
                Nice deal. Wonder what the HC book will be
                Good question, I don't even know.... lol.

Instagram

Comment

Can you tell me how long it will take to get the coupon code after purchase?

Comment

I can't even go into how AWESOME this deal is for those that live/love to read! Plus, buying a new kindle (or other e-reader if you don't have one) + the cost of this deal + (-?) the free book = a no brainer!

Plus there are plenty of free on-phone and on-computer e-readers!

Comment

The Kindle App on my PC works great as well!
                      Originally posted by Antmusic View Post
                      I can't even go into how AWESOME this deal is for those that live/love to read! Plus, buying a new kindle (or other e-reader if you don't have one) + the cost of this deal + (-?) the free book = a no brainer!

Plus there are plenty of free on-phone and on-computer e-readers!

Comment

This is a an awesome deal. I need to make sure I can read these on my Nook.

P.S. Of course if I can't I do have calibre which I think allows me to convert to the correct file...and yes I am a newbie to this whole e-book thing.
                        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkyluk View Post
                          Can you tell me how long it will take to get the coupon code after purchase?
                          I think we will be sending out the coupon codes after we are done taking orders. I'm not sure how long we'll be offering this for, I will check with Brian tomorrow and get back to you.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
                            This is a an awesome deal. I need to make sure I can read these on my Nook.

P.S. Of course if I can't I do have calibre which I think allows me to convert to the correct file...and yes I am a newbie to this whole e-book thing.
                            They will work on nook. All you have to do is plug your nook into your computer, then copy the epub files from your computer to your "my documents" folder on your nook.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                              They will work on nook. All you have to do is plug your nook into your computer, then copy the epub files from your computer to your "my documents" folder on your nook.
                              Thanks Dan! I hope all the Nook users out there are reading this
                              Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Working...
                              X