No announcement yet.

New Cemetery Dance Web Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The new website looks great! Quick and easy navigation, great job guys!

Comment

Very nice. Glad to see that horror is alive and thriving!
      Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
      Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Can only add my congratulations!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
          This is what Brian said, answering practically the same question on another message board. I hope it helps.
          This is what's been bothering me too...other than that, I like the new site a lot better than the old ones. Things are easier to find.

Comment

I have to agree with everyone here and add that the site reflects the class act that Cemetery Dance is...

Comment

I think the new site is much easier to read and nagavite on. You guys did an awesome job.

Comment

Congratulations on the new site. Excellent job. Particularly like the forum and the easily accessible production updates. Looks like I will be a frequent visitor.

Comment

Love the new site, great job! The new author pages are great
                  WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                  Spoiler!

Comment

After spending a few days adjusting, I think this is an instance where I fully support the update. The previous version was becoming a little boring to look at and it had changed very little since at least 2007 when I first found it.

Overall, the layout is clear and crisp, much easier to find things. And above all else, the message board idea is great. Because of that addition, CD is going to become one of a few sites I make sure to check every day.
                    "Phnglui mglw nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah nagl fhtagn!"

Comment

I definitely love the updated web site. Maybe I overlooked it, but I was looking to write a review of a book I recently purchased (King Blood) but I could not find the link to leave a review on the purchase page. Other than that, awesome, awesome job!

Comment

Is it possible with the new website to see the shipping costs for one or more items? I think I remember reading something about that, but I'm not sure. Maybe I misread it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise View Post
                          Is it possible with the new website to see the shipping costs for one or more items? I think I remember reading something about that, but I'm not sure. Maybe I misread it.
                          I think to see the shipping costs you actually have to go through the checkout process, to the point where it asks you to choose your shipping method. At this point in time I do not believe that there's a way to view it prior to that.
                          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by folgersnyourcup View Post
                            I definitely love the updated web site. Maybe I overlooked it, but I was looking to write a review of a book I recently purchased (King Blood) but I could not find the link to leave a review on the purchase page. Other than that, awesome, awesome job!
                            Yeah, there currently is not a way for customers to post reviews yet because we couldn't bring all of the reviews over from the old site, and we didn't have a chance to look into how to set-up the new site to have that feature, but it's on the list!

Brian
                            Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                            My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                              I think to see the shipping costs you actually have to go through the checkout process, to the point where it asks you to choose your shipping method. At this point in time I do not believe that there's a way to view it prior to that.
                              That's correct. We looked at ways to show your shipping total so far on the shopping cart page before you start to check out, but because there are now different shipping options depending on what you're ordering (USPS vs UPS, for example), there wasn't a good way to display a shipping option/cost until during the checkout process.

But the site *can* finally display shipping estimates for Non-US customers, which I think will make some of our customers VERY happy.

If you have any questions about anything with the new site, definitely fire away! We're still making tweaks and looking for bugs, and we have a running list of things we want to improve or add. Thanks!

Brian
                              Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                              My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Love the new website and the forum but have two points:
                                1. Thew News tab on the website appears to try to go to the old website.
                                2. When you enter a conversation on the forum it starts you at the beginning, if there are multiple pages you then have to jump to the last page if you want to see the recent comments.

Comment

Working...
                                X