Sweet. Been waiting a long time!!!
    " a.k.a brother odd"

Comment

Sweet. Been a long time waiting!!!
      " a.k.a brother odd"

Comment

Hey folks. The new place looks good.

Comment

I'm very proud of you guys. You're doing a great job. I'm proud to be a lifer.

Comment

Very cool...

Comment

The site does look great, and it is very user friendly indeed!

Comment

Yep, I must concur. The new site is first-rate.

Comment

I concur. The site is looks great.

Comment

Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone! We've put a ton of work into the site over the past month, with a heavy emphasis on the past 3 days (especially Kate and Brian). I'm really pleased with how the look of the site has turned out. I'm still fine tuning the style on the forums, so let me know if you find anything that doesn't quite work (like missing buttons or text the same color as the background). I think we've caught most of the glitches, but now I have 66+ beta testers to scoure the boards for me
                    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Congratulations everyone!
                      Looks like a winner to me.

sk

Comment

Great job on the new site, Brian... I'll be checking in!
                        http://americanfrankenstein.blogspot.com/

Comment

Are there any plans to make existing outstanding orders available in Order History, or will that only be for orders raised on the new site. Not having on-line access to all my pre-orders is the one thing that has always been lacking from CD, particularly as some of them are so old. It would great if this was rectified.

Comment

Well, ok then. Here I am.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonUK View Post
                              Are there any plans to make existing outstanding orders available in Order History, or will that only be for orders raised on the new site. Not having on-line access to all my pre-orders is the one thing that has always been lacking from CD, particularly as some of them are so old. It would great if this was rectified.
                              This is what Brian said, answering practically the same question on another message board. I hope it helps.

We're working on two different projects on that front:

* transferring the data from the old site, although we're not 100% sure it's going to work.

* finally being able to "push" updates from our Order Management System back up to the customer account

Both are works in progress that we couldn't test until the site was live.

If you have any questions about what you have on order in the meantime, email Mindy, Kate, or myself because we can send you a PDF listing all of your pending orders, along with helpful updates on where they stand in production if you want!

Brian
                              CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                              Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

I love the new site, very classy!!!! Great work everyone! CD you are the best!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X