CLICK HERE to view the web site

CLICK HERE to view the announcement
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

New Cemetery Dance Web Site!!!

Hi Folks!

Today we’re pleased to announce we’ve launched a completely revamped Cemetery Dance official website:

Just a few of the improved features include:

* easier checkout and more shipping options based on where you live

* easier navigation, larger cover images, and more information about each product… with more excerpts, book trailers, and author interviews in the works for the near future!

* our brand new Production Updates page where we post the latest news about each of our announced projects as they travel the road to their publication

* a “Current Specials” page where we’ll list all of the “public” specials that are available at any given time (but there will still be “secret” specials just for members of our mailing lists!)

* a brand new Message Board / Forum for Cemetery Dance customers, collectors, authors, artists, and fans:

* plus hundreds of other tweaks and improvements to make it easier for you to find what you’re looking for!

We’re still working out some little bugs, but the site is now LIVE and ready for orders, so please feel free to look around and kick the tires and send your feedback to: [email protected]. There might even be a special or two already on the “Current Specials” page.

Please Note: Your login and password information from the old website should still work when you go to checkout. In fact, you should be able to use your email address OR your original login. If you have any trouble, just email [email protected] and he’ll help you out! (Some customers had several logins and that will need fixed before your next order, but it’s a quick fix. Just contact Brian if you have trouble.)

CLICK HERE to view the web site.

CLICK HERE to discuss this announcement.

Instagram

Comment

The new site looks great!!! Kudos to the CD staff for the effort!

Comment

Congratulations on the new site, guys. It looks great!

- Patrick

(a.k.a. "Patrick" on TheDarkTower.org)

Comment

Agreed, everything looks great!

Comment

Love it - great site and love the forum

Comment

New site looks great,

Comment

Tires kicked, looks good! Chris
                -Chris Lason-

nerd alert
                gamertag : calason

Comment

Thanks, everyone!
                  Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                  My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

I agree - the new site looks great. Probably will draw even more of my income away from me. Unless I misunderstood, it appears you need a different registration from the ordering side of the website to post here. You might want to make that at bit more clear when describing this new portion of the site. Also - in the login process - Stephen Edwin King has a middle name which would be part of his initials. ;-) But using all three letters is considered invalid and it resets parts of the form which you then have to re-enter. Just a small frustration.

Comment

Site looks great, good job guys!
                      Jonathan Reitan
                      Founder - Northwest Horror Professionals

Comment

Originally posted by ToddAllyn View Post
                        I agree - the new site looks great. Probably will draw even more of my income away from me. Unless I misunderstood, it appears you need a different registration from the ordering side of the website to post here. You might want to make that at bit more clear when describing this new portion of the site. Also - in the login process - Stephen Edwin King has a middle name which would be part of his initials. ;-) But using all three letters is considered invalid and it resets parts of the form which you then have to re-enter. Just a small frustration.
                        I knew someone was going to point out the middle initial. I'll go adjust the question so that it says from his "Published" name. I'd add the middle initial, but there would be way to many combinations as I would need to set it for all the combinations of capital and lower case letters. I'll talk to Brian about describing that you need a different registration for the forums somewhere and where to put that description. Sorry for any frustration.

Instagram

Comment

Love the website! And sure do like the forum too.

Comment

I am just looking around, but so far the site looks great.

Comment

Look good

Mulleins
                              I'm the Caretaker of Room 217. I've always been the Caretaker of Room 217.

Comment

Working...
                              X