Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first thought at as well.

Comment

I was thinking this, but I guess Dan could be into Hellboy as well...

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post

I was thinking this, but I guess Dan could be into Hellboy as well...
        Hey pokemon was a great gameboy game back in the day. Especially if you knew how to cheat... lol
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

That it was! I never knew there were cheats for it though...

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
            That it was! I never knew there were cheats for it though...
            Not really cheats, just some glitches in the game you could exploit.
            CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
            Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Cool love comics.I will be posting comics this week as this Saturday May 5th is Free comic book day.One of my favorite days of the year.Go to the web site everybody and find a store near you.Comic book stores are like the small press and you can find a ton of fun stuff there.Can't wait to see what you post Terry.
              Originally posted by TerryE View Post
              I moved some more comic boxes today, and a few new pics will be coming soon. HUGE tease for Dan, though. He'll love one thing I found!

Comment

Some of us don't have comic book stores anywhere within a 6hr drive. lol. Not that I would go if I did...maybe for get some DT comics but we don't have one

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                  Some of us don't have comic book stores anywhere within a 6hr drive. lol. Not that I would go if I did...maybe for get some DT comics but we don't have one

Comment

I haven't walked into a comic book shop in a really long time. Last time was probably 2004--looking for some 1st edition Call of Cthulhu role playing modules/keeper aides.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by frik51 View Post
                      Hellboy??
                      And there's just too much of a good thing to show you Mr. Siep. How about 2 boxes of Gladstone (Disney) comic albums? These were the magazine sized, squarebound graphic novels. Not sure if they were available to you at the time, but Gladstone did some great Disney work back in the late '80s and '90s.

Did you get the black & white reprint volumes of Carl Barks from Another Rainbow when they were being published back in the '80s? These were put out as 3 book, slipcased sets and over the course of 10 or 12 sets, reprinted every Barks comic.
                      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

One of my favorites, that most of you never heard of, "Cerebus". This comic started as a Conan spoof, starring an aardvark barbarian, but after a dozen or more issues became a satire of society, politics, and religion. Around this point the creator decided it would be a 300 issue limited series and would end with the death of the main character. He was true to his word. When time came for reprint collections he did "phonebooks" of 30-50 issues at a time. Here are the first few. And a special issue #0, from when they were all the rage.

book2 002.jpg
                        book2 003.jpg
                        "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

book2 004.jpg
                          book2 005.jpgbook2 001.jpg

Comment

One of the greatest Superman stories. "For the Man Who has Everything"

book2 006.jpg

Comment

The beginning of my favorite incarnation of the Justice League. And an iconic (often copied cover).

book2 007.jpg

Comment

Just a really cool Brian Bolland cover.

book2 008.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X