No announcement yet.

TerryE's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never been to book signing - I don't think anybody of any significance (at least that I can recall) has been in my area at all.

Pretty awesome though!

Comment

I'm a little lucky to be in this area. The couple behind me came in from Pittsburgh and spent the night.
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

That Bradbury lettered is an awesome find! I love when that happens, finding something you totally forgot about is almost just as good as a new purchase.

Comment

Especially when it is a book by Ray Bradbury. Soooooo jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
            That Bradbury lettered is an awesome find! I love when that happens, finding something you totally forgot about is almost just as good as a new purchase.
            That's exactly right. It felt even more like a gift.
            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

A few more odds and ends. Last year I promised to show my entire comic collection when I got it in order. This is everything except several half boxes of Disney stuff.

DSCF0001.jpg

Comment

Holy cow!

Glad I got the comic-bug outta my system back in '91. I had about that much in my personal stock then. Took me years to dump them all!
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I figure if the time comes, I'll try to get rid of the whole lot with my buddy who's a dealer.

Comment

I'd been hoping to come across this one for a while. Released back in the early 90s. "Heaven is Under our Feet", a collection of essays to raise money and awareness for Walden Pond. Edited by Don Henley and David Marsh. Henley did a signing at a local bookstore. This was probably my second signature from an idol (after Brooks).

DSCF0002.jpgDSCF0003.jpg

Comment

The first hardback edition of "Watchmen". Issued by Graphitti Press, soon after the series finished, leather bound with lots of extras (which later were reprinted in "Absolute Watchmen".

DSCF0004.jpgDSCF0005.jpg

Comment

And another hidden Bradbury treasure. Not the same collection as "The Stories of Ray Bradbury".

DSCF0009.jpg

Comment

Nice Watchmen! I've go tthe Graphitti Designs copy, also. Your looks in better condition than mine.
                          "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                            And another hidden Bradbury treasure. Not the same collection as "The Stories of Ray Bradbury".

[ATTACH=CONFIG]13486[/ATTACH]
                            A great collection!
                            MDH

Comment

Holy Mackinaw with the comics! WOW!!!!

Comment

Smart getting your comics up off the floor on the pallet. Hate hearing sad tales of entire collections getting ruined.
                                If collecting is an illness, I must be terminal

Comment

Working...
                                X