TerryE's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lincoln View Post
    Very nice, Terry - some great signatures there. Was that edition slipcased?
    No slipcase for this one unfortunately.
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Very nice adds!
      Last edited by Theli; 06-28-2013, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Love the story and books!
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Great sigs Terry! And its so cool that you took your son and that he got a signature as well!

Comment

Congratulations on the Gaiman sigs. He personalized "Chu's Day" to my 2 year old daughter at his Saratoga Springs event.

Comment

Very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by rusty23 View Post
                Congratulations on the Gaiman sigs. He personalized "Chu's Day" to my 2 year old daughter at his Saratoga Springs event.
                Very cool! We wanted to go to the Chu's Day event back in February, which had the artist, too. But that would have involved a day trip from MD and the weather ended up being terrible. Afterward I was kinda glad we didn't go, as they were signing for about 12 hours. I'm so glad this signing was close.
                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

I have this with the slip case super book. Great Gaiman stuff. I could not get to see him when he was in Saratoga and really wish that I had.Super stuff.
                  Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                  [ATTACH=CONFIG]12891[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12892[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12893[/ATTACH]

This is my biggest purchase from the past year. Gaiman and Hill sigs. Nice book.

Comment

I've been rearranging some stuff, and can't believe that I found this in a box, or that I had completely forgotten about it. Looks like I do have a Lettered Edition after all! This is Gauntlet's "Somewhere a Band is Playing" by Ray Bradbury. KK out of 52 copies. This is officially the rarest book I own.
                    DSCF0017.jpgDSCF0018.jpgDSCF0019.jpg

Comment

Signed by Bradbury and William F. Nolan
                      DSCF0020.jpgDSCF0021.jpg

Comment

And here's a couple blurry phone pictures from the Neil Gaiman signing. I had a lot of trouble getting the little guy in frame with Neil in the 15 seconds we had at the table.

IMAG0274.jpgIMAG0279.jpg

Comment

Wow. Ok. I now hate you.. Great find
                          Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                          I've been rearranging some stuff, and can't believe that I found this in a box, or that I had completely forgotten about it. Looks like I do have a Lettered Edition after all! This is Gauntlet's "Somewhere a Band is Playing" by Ray Bradbury. KK out of 52 copies. This is officially the rarest book I own.
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]13002[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13003[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13004[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                            Wow. Ok. I now hate you.. Great find
                            Thanks, Teri. Oh, sorry, that was "you" not "chu".

Comment

Pic may be blurry, but at least you were there.

Comment

Pics are pics! I'm sure you have vivid memories of the event. That's what's important.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Working...
                                X