No announcement yet.

TerryE's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The trade hardbacks on their shelves. Everything released after "The Talisman" is a first print.

Book 10 039.jpgBook 10 040.jpg
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Book 10 041.jpgBook 10 043.jpgBook 10 044.jpg
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
        [ATTACH=CONFIG]5632[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5633[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]5634[/ATTACH]

This copy of Weird Tales, I've had since it was on the news stand.
        LOVE this esquire cover. I love how the story is "written" all over her.

Comment

Great stuff Terry.
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Yeah, that Esquire was a very clever idea, and they pulled it off quite well, too. I also like that Playboy put Marge Simpson on their cover. I wonder if there have been other drawings for covers over the years.

Comment

Awesome collection, TErry! You have some trades that I need still!
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I do believe I have all "books" that have been available on the mass market, by (not so much about) King, and Bachman. And if it's been available in hardback, then I have a hardback. I started off with the cash efficient route and bought paperbacks, then spent years converting them.

The good stuff will start in the next batch of pictures.
                Last edited by TerryE; 03-22-2012, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Terry - absolutely loving your posts mate !!! Awesome stuff, and can't wait to see more !!!!!

Comment

Great stuff, just not sure my girlfriend would let me have the playboy mags, she wouldn't believe the reason that they had a King story inside lol

Comment

Put your foot down ,Tom! TELL her it's a King story...
                      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

This is me being honest here, i like to think that i am the boss lol but in reality it's the other way around!

Comment

Hey, if you notice, they're still sealed in the bags. Can she argue with that? My wife hates the entire idea of it, too, so I know what it's like.

And you know there shouldn't be a boss, it should be equal sharing and respect.

Comment

I've been married almost 45 years. I've discovered the two words that are the secret to a long marriage:

"Yes, dear"

John

Comment

Originally posted by jhanic View Post
                              I've been married almost 45 years. I've discovered the two words that are the secret to a long marriage:

"Yes, dear"

John
                              Haha definitely

Comment

I really like how you have your copy of The Plant, it looks nice. My copy is just stuffed in a box with all the pages still loose. I'm afraid to try to bind it myself as it is my only copy and I don't want to screw it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X