No announcement yet.

TerryE's Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Demons Five, Exorcists Nothing". I really need to read this one.

book1 028.jpg
    "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

And his two most recent books. "Dimiter" and "Crazy". After such a long break in publishing, these two came as quite a surprise to me, especially coming out so close to each other.

book1 029.jpgbook1 030.jpg
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

The CD version of "Elsewhere". Now I wish I had splurged on the signed copy.

book1 016.jpg

Comment

The beautiful S/L Cemetery Dance edition of "The Exorcist/Legion" together as they should be.

book1 010.jpgbook1 011.jpg

Comment

And another dual book, as it should be. Centipede Press's S/L of "Twinkle, Twinkle Killer Kane" and "The Ninth Configuration". When I first opened this book, I thought I was ripped off since I ordered a signed copy and there was no signature page. Ends up it was hidden in the back.

book1 012.jpg
            book1 013.jpg
            book1 014.jpg

Comment

Very nice Blatty collection! I have Centipeded's Ninth Configuration, also. It was my first book that had the signature page at the back. I was ready to return it until I decided to look at the apendices!

Looking forward to more!
              "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Great collection and you have to love the quality of the Centipede Press books!

Comment

Yes, I do love the few things I have from Centipede. And with "The Ninth Configuration" they sent me a few freebies, including "The Deadly Percheron" and "The Weird Fiction Review, Vol. I". Very nice.

Comment

And here's the latest Blatty book. A nice trade edition to tide me over until the CD version is released. I'm looking forward to the new material.

BOOK2 001.jpg

Comment

Oh, and for those who are interested... Back in October when Richard gave his talk at the local library, CD brought some goodies along. All the attendees got one of these.

BOOK2 003.jpg

I took mine at the very end, and didn't realize it had "The Painted Darkness". So, dummy me, didn't get it autographed while I had Brian standing right there. But I did get this.

DSCF0006.jpg

Thanks to everyone at CD for that great event.

Comment

Nothing really collectible here, but here's a little of the comics related stuff.

BOOK2 002.jpg

Comment

And now... (Even though I haven't started my King stuff yet) my new favorite book!!

BOOK2 004.jpgBOOK2 005.jpg

Wow! This book is something else. I think I hurt my back when I picked it up, though.

Comment

Great stuff, Terry! More, More!
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Soon, Soon!

Comment

thumbnail.jpg
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X