This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eBook Purchase/Download Help

Post your questions about eBook purchasing and downloading here, and we'll answer them as quickly as we can.

Here are some links to instructions on manually adding files to your device:

iPad / iPhone Step by Step instructions
    Kindle Step by Step instructions
    Nook Step by Step instructions

Please note that the ".epub" files work on just about all devices with the exception of the Kindle. If you have a Kindle or use the Kindle app you will need to use the ".mobi" file. Also all book files are stored in a ".zip" folder so you will need to use your operating system's ability to open the folder and then remove the files before you can read them. If your operating system does not have the ability to open ".zip" files, A free program to un-zip the files can be aquired here for free. Just enter your email address and click "Download" button in the middle of the screen.
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Instructions for loading files onto the Kindle App for Android:

1. Plug your Android device into your computer
    2. Open your Android device with the file browser and located the "Kindle" folder
    3. Open the "Kindle" folder and copy any / all ".mobi" files into this folder
    4. Open your Kindle app and enjoy your books

Instagram

Comment

If you're having trouble loading the .mobi files onto your Kindle, or you don't like to plug your Kindle into your computer, several people have recommended Amazon's "Send To Kindle For PC" to me:

http://amzn.to/SendToKindleForPC

Brian
      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

The links to iPad help do not work. I cannot download the file - I get an error message That says safari cannot download this file.

Comment

Originally posted by FrankDufay View Post
          The links to iPad help do not work. I cannot download the file - I get an error message That says safari cannot download this file.
          Hi Frank,

Can you send me an email and I'll try and walk you through the process.

Instagram

Comment

Ok in one of these areas not to long ago I wrote about the horrible windows 8 and the kindle app. Well today I thought I would try and down load the windows for pc kindle app on to my windows 8 computer. It worked then I down loaded the send to kindle app and moved my saved files to my kindle hd. Hope this helps if anyone else was or is having the same issues.

Comment

I have the Kindle app for PC for the sole purpose of getting kindle format e-books (which are way more available than others ) onto my computer, so I can use Calibre to convert them to my Kobo. Pretty easy process and the Kindle app does look pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                Instructions for loading files onto the Kindle App for Android:

1. Plug your Android device into your computer
                2. Open your Android device with the file browser and located the "Kindle" folder
                3. Open the "Kindle" folder and copy any / all ".mobi" files into this folder
                4. Open your Kindle app and enjoy your books
                Hi there I am newbie here and I would like to know is it possible to install some third party apps on kindle fire which is not available kind App store?

Comment

Honestly I have no idea. We don't even offer eBooks through our site anymore, so this topic is kind of irrelevant anymore.

Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by billyjhnson View Post

Hi there I am newbie here and I would like to know is it possible to install some third party apps on kindle fire which is not available kind App store?
                    Google can help you learn how to install the Google store app onto your Fire, allowing you to install apps from the Google app store.

Comment

Originally posted by goathunter View Post

Google can help you learn how to install the Google store app onto your Fire, allowing you to install apps from the Google app store.
                      Yeah Google is great for downloading games and apps of various kinds. But if certain game or app is not available or ebook not available, you can easily search on Google and get what you want by adding download word in the search query.

Comment

Honestly I have no idea. We don't even offer eBooks through our site anymore, so this topic is kind of irrelevant anymore.GBWhatsApp APK
                        You will still provide support regarding downloading/purchasing issues, right? Or do i need to address them somewhere else?

Comment

Post your questions about eBook purchasing and downloading here, and we'll answer them as quickly as we can.

Here are some links to instructions on manually adding files to your device:

Please note that the ".epub" files work on just about all devices with the exception of the Kindle. If you have a Kindle or use the Kindle app you will need to use the ".mobi" file. Also all book files are stored in a ".zip" folder so you will need to use your operating system's ability to open the folder and then remove the files before you can read them. If your operating system does not have the ability to open ".zip" files, A free program to un-zip the files can be aquired here for free. Just enter your email address and click "Download" button in the middle of the screen.
                          Today i purchased an ebook but in that ebook the pages are missing..looks like it's sample book.tried all the possible ways.can you please let me know how to resolve this issue.

Comment

Here are some links to instructions on manually adding files to your deviceYoWhatsApp 5.0 Download:

Certainly! If you have any questions about eBook purchasing and downloading, feel free to ask, and I'll provide concise and helpful responses.

Comment

Working...
                            X