Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Not to be too cliche or anything but ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to be too cliche or anything but ....

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

What? I KNOW it's Christmas Eve but I don't think I'll get to drop in tomorrow and I couldn't see not wishing everyone a blessed and wonderful holiday.

So, yeah - MERRY CHRISTMAS! God bless you and keep you

Expect me back and equally obnoxious come New Year's Eve ...

Merry Christmas right back at yoi...
    w. John

Comment

Merry Christmas to you as well!
      http://www.cwlasart.com/

Comment

Merry Christmas to you as well
        WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
        Spoiler!

Comment

Same here!!

I mean Merry Christmas to everyone and NOT Happy Holidays!!

Comment

Merry to Christmas to everyone at CD and all my fellow forumers!!!

Comment

Merry Christmas to all the CD staff and the forum bunch!! Santa has been, and the first batch of presents opened. Time for breakfast. A signed Lebbon and one of the Lebbon/Golden books in my haul so far. The kids all have a few horror books as well, which is always a good sign.

Enjoy everyone!!!
              http://www.armadillorecords.co.uk - I've finally updated it.

Comment

Originally posted by theenormityofitall View Post
                Same here!!

I mean Merry Christmas to everyone and NOT Happy Holidays!!
                Well said!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                  Well said!!!
                  Yeah, I thought so too lol.

But seriously, thanks for posting that. I'm happy to know at least one person on earth does not appreciate political correcness as I certainly don't.

Comment

This was a tough Christmas for us, losing my Dad in September ... so we did the obvious thing (didn't help, lol) and spent without abandon. :P

What was everyone's favorite score, gift wise, of the Christmas season? What was your favorite thing you were able to give?

I'm torn between Parker: The Martini Edition, Forbidden Island (fun with the kids), Godzilla vs Space Godzilla and Destroyah double feature (again with the kids), my wifes iPhone I gave her (wait, it gets more pathetic) or my real favorite present I am afraid to admit ... my new billabong hoodie jacket thingee my wife got me (i'm wearing it now .. inside .. on the couch .. I am too cool). BTW, my REAL favorite was a pre-Christmas December gift from the wife - these three prints from Criterion http://www.criterion.com/shop_produc...le-i-art-print , http://www.criterion.com/shop_produc...ts-br-set-of-4 , http://www.criterion.com/shop_produc...mars-art-print . They are wonderful, mixing two of my faviorite things - comic book artists and Criterion releases.

Favorite gifts I was able to give this year included Skylanders for PS3 for my son (we are having such fun with it), two original pages from the Sonic the Hedgehog comic by her favorite artist Tracey Yardley for my daughter, my nine month old daughter for my wife (no, really lol) and the Dallas Cowboy branded Think Pink pj's I got her from Victoria's Secret as kind of a gag that really ended up great after the fact.

Comment

And for the record, I would love someone to wish me a Happy Hanukkah etc but it never happens ... so, I give what I have been given and what I have - a Merry Christmas. Happy Holidays is fine ... it's just you know, kind of a whole lot of nothing when I hear it ... like, you might as well have said have a very HAPPY DAY or something.

Comment

Happy Hanukkah, Ron!

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Favorite gift would probably have to be a Best Buy gift certificate that mostly paid for Skyrim on PS3. That and some cash. Also a big fan of the daily calendar that is in my collection thread. Wasn't an expensive calendar, it's just something I wanted. Really like the hoodie I got from Eddie Bauer too, but I already knew I was getting it since it was from my wife and we bough most of our gifts for each together, lol. That's 2 hoodies from Eddie Bauer that I own now, and really like them since Eddie Bauer makes them very, very warm. With the weather so far this winter they are too warm to wear with a coat for me, lol. Then again I didn't touch my jacket until it was below 30 degrees Fahrenheit
                          Spoiler!

Comment

SKYRIM!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!! ^^

Hmm, mine have to be either Uncharted 3 or Dante's Inferno.

And out of the ones I gave I'd have to say the bags of Jelly Belly Jelly Beans I managed to get for my wife and my mom. After moving out of the US we've been craving for a lot of the goodies that are hard to come by here in Poland, so I'm glad I was able to pick these up!

Comment

Thanks, not far into it yet, but definitely enjoying it already, though had to have the volume way down so I wouldn't wake my wife up, lol. Best presents I gave? Me and my wife got my parents a relaxation fountain, I got my wife a movie she really wanted (Backup Plan) and a Minnesota Wild hoodie (She doesn't watch sports but wanted a Minnesota Wild or Twins hoodie for some reason, lol). I got her mom a bunch of bathroom things she needed.

Best present to myself? Well that would have to be my $100 gift certificate I got when they were 35% off. Wish I could have justified spending the money on the $500 one, but oh well
                              Spoiler!

Comment

Working...
                              X