Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank you CD for a fantastc effort in 2011!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been buying from Cemetery Dance since 1998. In 2010 they published 'Blockade Billy' and began a serious catch up effort. I received several books in 2010 that I had been waiting a long time for. As 2010 ended I was
    sure that they could not top the accomplishments of the prior year but was looking for continued progress in the coming year. Well 2011 began with me receiving the 1st book I had every purchased from CD 'Legacies' and it
    ended with a book announced and issued in 2011 'It 25th Anniversary Edition'. Once again I look forward and believe that the year just ended cannot be topped. I want to thank all involved with Cemetery Dance Publications for many years of quality products and great reading!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
      Martin's and UTZ are Pennsylvania based snack food companies. Which is probably why you don't recognize them. Although if you look very closely you'll see a package of Keebler "Chips Deluxe" cookies behind the BBQ chips.
      Isn't it a shame that other parts of the country can't enjoy Utz chips and snacks? The way I understand it, they don't sell to any area beyond a 1 day drive for their delivery trucks. Although I strangely saw their cheese balls in the first Chipmunks movie that the little one was watching the other day.
      "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
        Isn't it a shame that other parts of the country can't enjoy Utz chips and snacks? The way I understand it, they don't sell to any area beyond a 1 day drive for their delivery trucks. Although I strangely saw their cheese balls in the first Chipmunks movie that the little one was watching the other day.
        Gotta love product placement.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Working...
        X