CLICK HERE to order this product
    CLICK HERE to discuss this announcement
    CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
    Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Another great Tomislav Tikulin cover!!!

Comment

YEA.I really like the cover.I have this from the ERC 4 but have not read it yet.Amazonas was good.I will be getting a copy of this.

Comment

My email said this was the the s/l edition that was part of the paid membership for the "Book Club." Is this different from the "Collector's Club" or is it the same?. Very confusing. Thanks.
        Last edited by srboone; 12-14-2011, 03:29 AM.
        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
          My email said this was the the s/l edition that was part of the paid membership for the "Book Club." Is this different from the "Collector's Club" or is it the same?. Very confusing. Thanks.
          Different from the collectors club. Book club has already paid for the book, collectors club has to buy it if they want it.
          CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
          Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Yep book club 3.0 get this one.Any chance of Book club 4.0 after you catch up on things? The book clubs hold a special place with me as Back in 2008 Book club
            2 was my introduction to CD and limited edition collecting.

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
              Yep book club 3.0 get this one.Any chance of Book club 4.0 after you catch up on things? The book clubs hold a special place with me as Back in 2008 Book club
              2 was my introduction to CD and limited edition collecting.
              Since you seem to like it ... could you fill in the newbies? What did said club cost and include?

Comment

Originally posted by Ron K View Post
                Since you seem to like it ... could you fill in the newbies? What did said club cost and include?
                The first one I was in had 2 exclusive books 1 was Ed lee's innswitch horror and the other douglas clegg's night cage as well as 10 other books and a blue line of invisable fences. the last one has the exclusive 4 ghosts that has not come out yet.Both clubs were if I remember right about $150.

Comment

The first one I was in had 2 exclusive books 1 was Ed lee's innswitch horror and the other douglas clegg's night cage as well as 10 other books and a blue line of invisable fences. the last one has the exclusive 4 ghosts that has not come out yet.Both clubs were if I remember right about $150.
                  I'm all confused now ... I thought Four Ghosts was part of the Collector's Club I joined ... although I went back and looked and I joined CC 2.0 and the production notes say this is for 3.0 which I must have missed (although that doesn't seem likely) ... I'm thinking it is just incorrect on the production update page and should be book club 3 or something. I know we get a couple of books with the Collectors Club 2.0 but I'm not sure what they are. I was excited about Four Ghosts though, lol ... now I feel like a dork.

Comment

That said, $150 for 12 books sounds great ...

Comment

I'm all confused now ... I thought Four Ghosts was part of the Collector's Club I joined ... although I went back and looked and I joined CC 2.0 and the production notes say this is for 3.0 which I must have missed (although that doesn't seem likely) ... I'm thinking it is just incorrect on the production update page and should be book club 3 or something. I know we get a couple of books with the Collectors Club 2.0 but I'm not sure what they are. I was excited about Four Ghosts though, lol ... now I feel like a dork.
                      HA, no worries! We've probably done a few too many Clubs and deals and special projects for our own good!

The Crane House is the last book of the Cemetery Dance Exclusive Collectors Set #1 and it will be shipping in February 2012. (The other two books in that deal were The Girl on the Glider by Brian Keene and Death Hunt on Ervoon by Ray Garton, both of which already shipped.)
                      Four Ghosts is the Cemetery Dance Book Club 3.0 Exclusive that is not offered to the general public.

Four Killers is part of the Cemetery Dance Exclusive Collectors Set #2, which was a "preorder only" bundle of three books that were offered together for a limited time only and would not be sold separately. The other two titles are Jack & Jill by Kealan Patrick Burke and Vortex by Ray Garton. All three will be published in 2012.

The Cemetery Dance Collectors Club #1 is still patiently waiting on Wailing and Gnashing of Teeth by Ray Garton, which will be shipping next year.

The Cemetery Dance Collectors Club #2 will be getting Dereliction by Ray Garton, which will also be shipping next year (and which I need to add to the Production Page). They will also be getting a free copy of another unannounced Limited Edition, which will be published in 2012. It's not an exclusive book like Dereliction because it will be offered to the general public, but the CDCC #2 members do not have to pay the retail price, just shipping.

Brian
                      Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                      My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

Thanks for the elucidations, Brian. I just want to have notice of which s/l is for the CDCC #2 so I don't purchae it.
                        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                          Thanks for the elucidations, Brian. I just want to have notice of which s/l is for the CDCC #2 so I don't purchae it.
                          Yep, we will definitely send an email when it is announced, just like we do for the Book Club when we announce a new book like The Back of Beyond that is part of their membership.

Brian
                          Brian James Freeman

Comment

That said, $150 for 12 books sounds great ...
                            Sorry I just looked up my old llub statements and the book clubs were $199. Still not a bad offer when you consider not only the number of books but the quality.

Comment

Sorry I just looked up my old llub statements and the book clubs were $199. Still not a bad offer when you consider not only the number of books but the quality.
                              Yep, the 2008 Book Club was $149 plus a flat rate of $50 for US Shipping.

The Book Club 3.0 was $149 and you paid for shipping AS the books shipped. (That in itself has been a nightmare we won't be repeating -- we'll find another way to handle the shipping if we do another club!)

The deal works out to $12 or so per book plus shipping. The average total value for all of the books you get with your membership ends up being around $500, I think.

We changed from naming the Book Club after the year it was offered in to the "3.0" style designation because some customers were misunderstanding and thinking it was an "of the month" club. There are only certain books we can use -- based on contracts and print runs -- so it always takes more than a year and the books are often shipped in batches of 2 or 3 titles.

Brian
                              Brian James Freeman

Comment

Working...
                              X