Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you could pick any book from any genre to be a signed/limited, what would it be???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you could pick any book from any genre to be a signed/limited, what would it be???

And yes, for the signed part, the author has to be ALIVE!!!! LOL!!!

So, which single title would you most want? Only one title.

Me. I would want a signed limited of Lord Foul's Bane by Stephen R. Donaldson!!!!!

That's a tough one. There was a thread like this at one time, but soley for the horror genre. Thinking outside of that...

Winter's Tale by Mark Helprin. I'd love to see it illustrated as well, what with flying horses, thieves swinging from stars, and sleigh rides through impossible winters.
    Last edited by srboone; 12-07-2011, 10:57 PM.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I'm sticking with horror...and there might already be an S/L out there but I would love to see Swan Song by Mccammon.
      Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
        I'm sticking with horror...and there might already be an S/L out there but I would love to see Swan Song by Mccammon.
        This is the first thing I thought of .... I know there is one out there but I'd like to own it. I wasn't blown away by the art, the time I saw it. I'd like one with art by Mike Perkins or a Bryan Hitch ... maybe Bernie Wrightson.

One that doesn't exist to my knowledge and falls outside the realm of horror would be "A Deepness in the Sky" by Vernor Vinge with all kinds of art etc. Interestingly, I would absolutely not want to read it that way the first time (or tell others to) but on future reads, I would love to have a special edition.

Comment

Dark Harvest did one back in the late 80's

swan.jpg

Comment

I would love to see a deluxe edition of "One Hundred Years of Solitude", my favorite book.
            "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

'Rats' by James Herbert

Comment

Originally posted by jester05jk View Post
                After I had first discovered specialty presses and Dark Harvest, I was happy to find they were only 1/2 hour drive from me.....and then I found out they were out of business.
                Last edited by bsaenz24; 12-08-2011, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                  I would love to see a deluxe edition of "One Hundred Years of Solitude", my favorite book.
                  I think Folio has a nice edition ...

Comment

Originally posted by bsaenz24 View Post
                    After I had first discovered specialty presses and Dark Harvest, I was happy to find they were only 1/2 hour drive from me.....and then I found out they were out of business.
                    BUMMmmmerr ....

Comment

Ben Franklin's personal journal, because then I would sell it and have enough money to buy many other books I can't afford.
                      Website l Facebook l Author Page l Twitter l Instagram l Amazon

Comment

Originally posted by jester05jk View Post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2272[/ATTACH]
                        Thanks for the photo. After seeing the cover I think I've seen this before and (somehow) promptly forgot about it.
                        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Working...
                        X