No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That Brian is at it again.What do you think this big announcement is? My guess is a new Bentley Little or Ed Lee or Ray Garton. Who else besides Rich and Brian have been there from the start or near the start. I think Brian has used up all his teasing time for the year. Maybe 2.

Comment

Good thing it's only a few days to stew over it.
      Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
      That Brian is at it again.What do you think this big announcement is? My guess is a new Bentley Little or Ed Lee or Ray Garton. Who else besides Rich and Brian have been there from the start or near the start. I think Brian has used up all his teasing time for the year. Maybe 2.

Comment

Very intrigued by this, I wonder if it will be a book club selection

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
          My guess right now is either Bentley Little or Ronald Kelly as the news says from the very beginning, and both were in the first issue of the magazine and would qualify as fan favorites!
          WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
          Spoiler!

Comment

Maybe Ron rescued his novel A Dark & Bloody Ground from his crashed hard drive and he has finished it. That'd be awesome!
            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I am very curious as well. I was trying to think who it would be.

Comment

After the site mysteriously broke itself last night. I spent the majority of the night teaching myself how to program PHP and I proceeded to write a program that automatically switched the video stream on the main page to a different one if our person stream wasn't online.
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Which mean jack to me, but it sounds like you're earning your keep at CD!
                  "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Ditto, don't know PHP from anything else.
                    Originally posted by srboone View Post

Comment

PHP is a programming language, but this was at home for my personal site.

Instagram

Comment

Seems if you can do it at home, they will get you to do it at work. At least that's my experience and I don't get paid more for it.

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                        PHP is a programming language, but this was at home for my personal site.

Comment

Here's my dilemma: I'm trying to decide between World War Z and Dark Advent. Has anyone read both and can offer an educated opinion? I would like to get both but funds aren't sufficient.

Comment

Haven't read Dark Advent, but I have read WWZ. DA would have to be pretty bad to be worse than WWZ. The movie is bound to be better than the book.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Haven't read Dark Advent, but I have read WWZ. DA would have to be pretty bad to be worse than WWZ. The movie is bound to be better than the book.
                              Which is interesting because I have heard just the opposite about the book.

Instagram

Comment

Im half way through world war z and I find it boring. Usually I like first person point of view in a story but they aren't telling interesting stories for the most part. Given what the book is about I can see why but I wanted more zombie action then "we didn't know what to do" or "this was our plan" type stuff. Hoping it gets better but I had to start Joyland right away. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X