No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think getting into a CD collectors club (of some type) will be one of my resolutions for 2013. Give me an early readers club, collectors club..... Does a grab bag count?

Comment

Originally posted by Xiabei View Post
      Don't know where the original thread is, so I'll just say thanks to paperdragon for sending me "Bump."
      I have to second that! I tried finding where it was posted but couldn't remember which thread it was
      WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
      Spoiler!

Comment

Is it still cool to have a Stephen King Facsimile Signature in your collection?

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
          Is it still cool to have a Stephen King Facsimile Signature in your collection?

Sure it is!

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
            I think getting into a CD collectors club (of some type) will be one of my resolutions for 2013. Give me an early readers club, collectors club..... Does a grab bag count?
            I think we're all in the club here... The book addicts club.

Comment

Originally posted by peteOcha View Post
              Sure it is!
              Cool. Now I'm really glad I bought that grab bag!

Comment

First snowfall of the year....one day before the world ends. <sigh> only 1-3 inches and blowing 30 mph. But it's snow!
                "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Hey...we are getting part of that storm too. Temp rising to low 40s, rain, windy - temp dropping to about freezing tonight, wet snow that will melt as soon as it touches the ground. Nothing a good ol' Canadian green/brown Christmas in dark and cloudy Windsor, ON!

Comment

There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
                    ---Douglas Adams--

The Mayans must have figured it out.

Happy end of the world!

man-with-ears-plugged-eyes-closed-holding-breath.jpg
                    Last edited by srboone; 12-21-2012, 11:28 AM.
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Today is 12/21 or as the rest of the world says 21/12 so blast the great rush album of the same name today.Also go get the new rerelease of the album in digital with all new
                      graphic novel.Rush on people.

Comment

Totally getting this for "Christmas"...http://overlookconnection.com/catalo...510cfbed7de608

Sorry about the lack of linkage but my blackberry won't let me past into that box. Iunno...anyway he ordered it for me not knowing that it was a preorder. So ill get it eventually. Yay! So excited.

Comment

Very nice! I've been thinking about this for a long time. But...no major decisions until after sp starts taking orders fro The Shining...
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Yea I'm not buying anything until then either. Luckily I didn't have to cuz mase is awesome. Can't wait for tomorrow

Comment

Not sure if I am going to buy The Shining or not.Still on the fence.

IT is a blizzard outside and I have to leave for work soon.Love the snow just not driving in it.Good
                              thing is I can go snowshoeing this weekend.

Comment

Well, so much for my previous post - green/brown Christmas in Windsor, Ontario..... Christmas eve - got about an inch or 2 - white afterall!!!!

Yesterday (Boxing Day) - big storm comes in - wind, snow. Ended up with about 5 or 6 inches. Driving wasn't too bad, not too cold either (wind made it feel real cold though).

Back to work today - have to miss the hockey tournament the team I coach is in because of work.

Comment

Working...
                                X