No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whoohoo! I got "The Sword & Sorcery Anthology" arc. Awesome. Thank you very much.

Comment

proof giveaway - assume you all mean the "review copy"????

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
        proof giveaway - assume you all mean the "review copy"????
        That is what they are referring to. So many different names for what is essentially the same thing.
        CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
        Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Well in that case - yep - got mine yesterday. Thanks Dan! Blind Fury by Lynda La Plante - looks like a good read - inserted into my TBR list.

Comment

Yah. Thread called it "review copies". "Advance reader copy/uncorrected proofs" is what mine says. So watch out, maybe next time I'll say ARC.

Comment

Got mine a couple days ago, A Quiet Vendetta by R.J. Ellory. Sounds like it should be good, thanks! Anytime you wanna send me an ARC feel free, lol.
              WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
              Spoiler!

Comment

I missed out on that cause I live in freaking Europe (the arc giveaway)... But then again i missed out on Sandy as well. ANd my old place in NJ got hit up pretty bad too.

Comment

Gotta love coupons! Just ordered Undead, Shivers VII and the SK Movie Trivia book and it only came to $162 when originally Undead was $175 without shipping Thank you CD!!!!

Comment

I'm still looking over my options with this coupon...
                    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Me to.I am not sure what there is left for me to order.

Comment

i now have everything ordered that i want from cd. sorry i missed out on the collectors ckub again though. well i still want centurys best but i went with two cheaper books. also waiting on the toc for the 15yr celebration.

Comment

welcome back squire. youve been missed.

Comment

Thanks, Teri. It's been a rough few months. But I'm still here.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I too am mulling over my option for this coupon.....

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                                Thanks, Teri. It's been a rough few months. But I'm still here.
                                I AM glad, Squire! I do hope you've ended up in calmer waters!
                                Take good care of yourself!!

sk

Comment

Working...
                                X