No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for the late reply. I hope all the US members here had a great day!

Comment

Originally posted by Theli View Post
      Sorry for the late reply. I hope all the US members here had a great day!
      KC sounded liked WWIII last night! The fog of gun smoke covered the entire city and ya got to love the smell of spent gunpowder . Only in times of celebration of course....

Comment

Spending Sunday going through my reduced record collection. I only kept the oddities, sentimental favorites and the ridiculously valuable, Children of the World Bee Gees LOL!! Anybody remember what movie Tublar Bells provided the movie theme for. I had to sneak in to see it and it scared the crap out of me HAHAHA!!IMG_0797.jpgIMG_0796.jpgIMG_0795.jpg
        Last edited by mhatchett; 08-27-2017, 06:03 PM.

Comment

And a few more....IMG_0794.jpgIMG_0793.jpgIMG_0792.jpg

Comment

IMG_0791.jpgIMG_0790.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by mhatchett View Post
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]19945[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]19946[/ATTACH]
              Those are cool!

Comment

Cool stuff, Mike!

Comment

http://windsorstar.com/news/local-ne...-official-says

I was apart of this..... almost 8 inches of rain in less than 36 hours. I got lucky, only had about an inch of water in the new room we built in our basement. Sadly though, our 2012 Dodge Journey may be a total loss. My wife got stuck in flood waters driving home. Was up to the doors, and it cut out. She was in water over her knees (mind you she is like 5'1"), but still. Local car rental companies have no cars - all rented out for insurance claims - we hopefully get one today. Had to bring a couple hundred cars in from out of town.

Comment

Sorry you're having to go through this, be safe!

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post

I was apart of this..... almost 8 inches of rain in less than 36 hours. I got lucky, only had about an inch of water in the new room we built in our basement. Sadly though, our 2012 Dodge Journey may be a total loss. My wife got stuck in flood waters driving home. Was up to the doors, and it cut out. She was in water over her knees (mind you she is like 5'1"), but still. Local car rental companies have no cars - all rented out for insurance claims - we hopefully get one today. Had to bring a couple hundred cars in from out of town.
                      Take care of yourself and your family. Sorry for your troubles.

Comment

I echo the thoughts of Mike and Martin. Sorry to hear about this and take care. I gather you're in Canada? I went through a flood myself. Water got to just below the floorboards of the car I was driving at the time. While I can not prove it, I know for a fact (in my mind) that for sure helped shorten the lifespan of that particular car. God bless you and your family TJ. ~Cap
                        Books are weapons in the war of ideas.

Comment

Thanks for you well wished everyone.

Comment

Best of luck, Jamie!

Comment

Went up to Charlottsville to visit one of my favorite bookstores, Read it Again, Sam. Dave Taylor the owner passed away in March. Super nice guy. His wife and staff are running the business, while they try to find a buyer.
                              Read it Again Sam.jpg
                              Last edited by mhatchett; 09-16-2017, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Happy 80th, Bilbo Baggins.

"In a hole in the ground there lived a hobbit."
                                “Reality is a nice place to visit, but you wouldn’t want to live there.”
                                -John Barth

https://bugensbooks.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X