No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to google that! And the stupid thing is she says those sort of tablets make her feel sick lol

Comment

I'm sure there are other such medicines in gelcap or liquid form as well. If you use it, start taking it 24 hours before (at the reccommended dosage) so that you end up taking one jsut before you get on board. Another trick that works is to eat a lot of bread just before you go on and at least once a day underway. It will help soak up the excess liquid that will build up in your stomach. Things we did in the navy to cut down on motion sickness..
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

The thing is, i think that the problem is mental. She makes herself ill with worry about going on the plane and boats. I can gurantee she won't have anything to eat the day we fly, just because she says it will make her feel ill!

Comment

Just give her a shot of whatever Dexter uses on his victims. She'll wake up a few hours later and you'll already be at your hotel.

Comment

Don't give me ideas!

Comment

I wasn't going to suggest that, but I was going to look into my crystal ball and fortell much suffering in the poor things's future....
              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Is it possible that she could get a mild sedative from her doctor?
                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Originally posted by TerryE View Post
                  Is it possible that she could get a mild sedative from her doctor?
                  Possibly, i will talk to her and see what options she can take

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                    So considering I meant records does anyone have any suggestions rather than vinyl jokes? Lol.
                    The vinyl I buy online is directly from the artists site or from Amazon. I'm lucky enough to have a couple of good used vinyl stores(yes, actual physical record stores still exist) in my area. I'll ask my other friends who are vinyl junkies and see if they have any online recommendations.
                    http://www.facebook.com/michaelmcintyre333
                    http://twitter.com/#!/mikemcintyre3
                    http://luminescentyou.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MrRoland View Post
                      The vinyl I buy online is directly from the artists site or from Amazon. I'm lucky enough to have a couple of good used vinyl stores(yes, actual physical record stores still exist) in my area. I'll ask my other friends who are vinyl junkies and see if they have any online recommendations.
                      Finally an answer. lol. Amazon sucks for Vinyl and you can only get new stuff...except for the stuff sold by users but theres not alot of that on amazon. Artists sites are ok for new stuff but he is looking for old stuff too, those are the ones hard to find. Artist who are long retired or dead.

Comment

Originally posted by peteocha View Post
                        just give her a shot of whatever dexter uses on his victims. She'll wake up a few hours later and you'll already be at your hotel.
                        m99

Comment

Gee your lucky.I only supplied the heat for the next 10 winters.
                          Originally posted by Hedda Gabler View Post
                          My random thought today:

I want Cemetery Dance to rename themselves, Dance Dance Hedda Gabler. I have spent soooo much money since I joined this site, I think I'm personally keeping the lights on in the warehouse.

Comment

Teri is upset something (presumably work related) is eating up my bandwidth So I can't watch Ellen

Comment

I've noticed from about 7 to 930-10 Arizona time (which is the same as Pacific Time this time of year) there is almost no activity on the forum.

Comment

I'm getting ready to go to and getting settled in at work then. I may post soemthing then, but like you, I find that there's not much traffic.
                                "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Working...
                                X