No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved this. this. Growing up on the border I spent a lot of fun times in Canada. Great song.
    Originally posted by Teriw View Post
    Happy Canada Day BoyS! Caught this one my facebook, thought i'd share. It's true without being overly sereotypical like when amercians do it...lol...

Comment

Happy Fourth of July. Me I am working tonight at the Phish concert. So you can see Ok am going Phishing on the forth. Hope everybody has a great day.

Comment

Happy belated 4th of July to my American friends across the border!

Comment

Where is Dan??? He has not been around for awhile.

Comment

Nice run by the Orioles - I'm sure our friends here at CD are happy their hometown team is currently in first.

Hopefully my Jays turn it around.

Comment

Originally posted by TJCams View Post
              Nice run by the Orioles - I'm sure our friends here at CD are happy their hometown team is currently in first.

Hopefully my Jays turn it around.
              Your Jays are doing better than my Yankees. And I have a feeling it's going to stay that way for a while now...

Comment

Originally posted by rusty23 View Post
                Your Jays are doing better than my Yankees. And I have a feeling it's going to stay that way for a while now...
                Injuries piling up (Lawrie, Lind, Encarnacion) - funny thing is though, I am used to a hot start and then "back to earth", or a late "all hope is not lost" run, to miss a wild card.

Comment

The O's have played well since the Rick Dempsey book came out? Coincidence?
                  "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Not a great morning so far. Just had that moment when you finally come off the fence and decide to buy a book and go to the publisher's website to find that it has sold out, followed by the frantic search of every online dealer you know, only to find that everyone has seemingly sold out over night. Stupid me for waiting so long. :-(

Comment

I came close to that with the Books to Benefit S/L of Faithful. I did not order until late last week.
                      Originally posted by Sock Monkey View Post
                      Not a great morning so far. Just had that moment when you finally come off the fence and decide to buy a book and go to the publisher's website to find that it has sold out, followed by the frantic search of every online dealer you know, only to find that everyone has seemingly sold out over night. Stupid me for waiting so long. :-(

Comment

Hate hate hate when I do that!

Brian
                        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
                        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

To this day, I kick myself for not buying King's "Six Stories" when I had the chance. But missing out on that has led me to the collection I have now, and introduced me to Cemetery Dance. The very next book I heard about, and wasn't going to miss was CD's edition of "From a Buick 8" and I've been a regular ever since.
                          "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

The folks at CD keep spending my money!

Comment

Uh er um sigh. Yeah

Comment

Off to my second job at Saratoga Performing Arts Center in about 2 hours. Tonight is Kiss and Def Leppard. Really excited about this. Last night I worked The Moody Blues show. For a band pushing 70 they can still play. Tonight is the 14th concert I have worked this summer still after tonight I have 5 more.

Comment

Working...
                                X