No announcement yet.

Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't hate facebook. I have to use it first to see if I hate it or not. I'm LEARY (LEERY(?)) of it. I saw a guest a my hotel playing farmville--he loved it. Sometimes I have too much time on my hands and think too deeply about some subjects--as most people on this board can attest to.
    "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I'm not a huge fan of Facebook. I have an account but only go on if I get an email that requires my attention. I don't think I've actually updated anything on there in a couple of years.

Comment

Oh my god guys I am so excited. My picture made the back of the UK wind through the keyhole. Oh my fucking Jesus. Sorry I am just so excited. Just asked my boyfriend to borrow money to get it.

Comment

Never mind, Not I just think its stupid. The original contest didn't say the photos would be WELL hidden in the pixels. Whats the point of that?

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
            Oh my god guys I am so excited. My picture made the back of the UK wind through the keyhole.
            Congratulations, Teri!! Awesome!!!!

sk

Comment

Too bad no one will ever see it. lol. You guys can though.

http://www.stephenkingfaces.com/

Type in [email protected]

As you zoom as you can see where its at but not the picture of course. I used a photo where I wasn't smiling because I thought they wouldn't want a bunch of happy looking people. lol. Clearly they didnt care because you can see them.

Comment

Awesome Teri - you're now part of literary history. Seriously though, how many of us here can say we've been on the cover of an SK book - SWEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Did anyone else here enter?or check if you got in it?

Comment

Wow! Congratualations, Teri! Siep with his name in the LOTR credits and now you with you picture on the TWTTK cover (along with all the authors on the sane side)! Pretty distinguished inmates..members of the forum, here!
                    "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Auhors?

Comment

The ones that legitmize our presence by hanging out over in the Writer's Corner. CWLasart, Craig Wallwork, Randy D. Rubin, et al.! And let's not forget the ones who regulary post here and have thier own sections!
                        "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Very nice Teri! Congratulations!

Comment

Impressive Teri, I did not enter.

Comment

Anyone know a good site to buy vinyl at decent prices. Masons been looking on eBay and everyone know eBay cost a fortune in the long run.looking for someone that specializes in vinyl with all different genres an charges what its actually worth and you always get what you ordered.

Comment

Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                                Too bad no one will ever see it. lol. You guys can though.

http://www.stephenkingfaces.com/

Type in [email protected]

As you zoom as you can see where its at but not the picture of course. I used a photo where I wasn't smiling because I thought they wouldn't want a bunch of happy looking people. lol. Clearly they didnt care because you can see them.
                                That's pretty cool, Teri! Congratulations!
                                Tasmaniac Publications - dedicated to quality horror and crime
                                http://www.tasmaniacpublications.com

Comment

Working...
                                X