Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Despicable Me 2 best sequel ever.

Comment

I'll inform the two Georges (Lucas and Miller) that The Empire Stikes Back and The Road Warrior aint worth **** compared to DM2!

But as far as unneccesary sequels go, DM2 would be hard to top!
      "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

I feel like such an outsider. Animated movies are almost unbearable to me. There are some exceptions but not many.
        Looking for the fonting of youth.

Comment

Just got a package from King's Way Press. Became a Lifetime Subscriber with some cash i was ordered to blow.

Arrived today:

Killer's Diary by Brian Pinkerton-PC signed copy with Traycase and hand-written manuscript pages
          The Skull Ring by Scott Nicholson- PC signed copy
          Frankenstein by Mary Shelley- PC Signed copy with Glenn Chadbourne Remarque
          Carmilla-The Evil Guest by Joseph Sheridan Le Fanu- Signed Copy

and trade editions of Dracula by Bram Stoker and The Wildman by Rick Hautala.

All in all I already consider it worth the money. Especially since I didn't pay for it. Camera still dead so I can't take any pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by copefiend2 View Post
            I feel like such an outsider. Animated movies are almost unbearable to me. There are some exceptions but not many.
            Don't worry, you're not alone.

Comment

As far as sequels go, I always thought the best out there were Aliens and The Godfather Part 2.

Edit: (and maybe Terminator 2).
              Last edited by T-Dogz_AK47; 03-06-2014, 07:18 PM.
              "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
              - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                As far as sequels go, I always thought the best out there were Aliens and The Godfather Part 2.

Edit: (and maybe Terminator 2).
                Good choices. One of the best (for me at least) is probably The Dark Knight.
                CD Email: [email protected]

Non-Work related social media and what not:
                Instagram

Buy my stuff! - https://www.etsy.com/shop/HockersWoodWorks

Comment

Originally posted by bookworm 1 View Post
                  Despicable Me 2 best sequel ever.
                  I dunno about best, but it was very entertaining!
                  WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                  Spoiler!

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                    I'll inform the two Georges (Lucas and Miller) that The Empire Stikes Back and The Road Warrior aint worth **** compared to DM2!

But as far as unneccesary sequels go, DM2 would be hard to top!

Comment

I still have a pre-teen so I do not get to watch too many grown up movies. So while those other movies are great Despicable Me 2 is the best....for now. Come on Brad back me up..

Comment

Originally posted by Dan Hocker View Post
                        Good choices. One of the best (for me at least) is probably The Dark Knight.
                        I think I agree with Dan on this one, But I am kind of in love with the minions. Also, Minion Rush, BEST APP GAME EVER!

Comment

Thanks for somewhat sticking up for me..
                          Originally posted by Teriw View Post
                          I think I agree with Dan on this one, But I am kind of in love with the minions. Also, Minion Rush, BEST APP GAME EVER!

Comment

A relic from my high school days: a puzzle I bought when I was a sophmore. 30+ years old, put together countless times, and it still has all the pieces!

DSCF4720.JPG

I don't have a table large enough to hold it (and my desk is too messy), so I had to drag out an old bed board and lay it on top of my dining room table.
                            "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Too bad you don't...
                              Originally posted by srboone View Post
                              A relic from my high school days: a puzzle I bought when I was a sophmore. 30+ years old, put together countless times, and it still has all the pieces!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14846[/ATTACH]

I don't have a table large enough to hold it (and my desk is too messy), so I had to drag out an old bed board and lay it on top of my dining room table.

Comment

LOL!!!
                                "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                                - Stephen King

Comment

Working...
                                X