Random thoughts...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bango Skank View Post
    Just got an email notifying me that Brian James Freeman is now following me on Twitter.
    Me, too, at all of my various accounts. Me thinks my new Twitter App is doing something funky. If you're someone real on here who I also just spent 20 minutes UNfollowing, send me a private message with your Twitter link and I'll follow you for real.

Brian
    Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
    My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

ah man, it really sucks when our electronics start developing minds of their own. My Twitter handle is @CharlesBukaki, but I don't tweet much at all. I'm mainly on Twitter to follow people I'm a fan of so don't feel obligated at all to follow me Brian.

Comment

Originally posted by Bango Skank View Post
        ah man, it really sucks when our electronics start developing minds of their own. My Twitter handle is @CharlesBukaki, but I don't tweet much at all. I'm mainly on Twitter to follow people I'm a fan of so don't feel obligated at all to follow me Brian.
        You've been followed again. Now we'll both have to try to be interesting on Twitter, which I definitely am not.

Brian
        Brian James Freeman

Lividian Publications: http://www.Lividian.com
        My Writing: http://www.BrianJamesFreeman.com

Comment

If you feel like adding me to the Twitter list my username is @CodanOfCanada. Already got you on the list, mostly just use it for pimping horror stuff and reviewing flicks.

Comment

Decided to do some file updating while waiting for Red Cells by Jeffery Thomas from Darkfuse to arrive. I now own 61 CD Signed books. 53 hardcovers, 1 paperback and 7 chapbooks. Unfortunately my camera kicked the bucket so I can't update my collection thread for awhile. Newest CD arrival is The Hides by Kealan Patrick Burke.

Comment

Also I am on Twitter under the same name but I just use it to enter contests so there's no point in following.

Comment

The Hides is a great read!
                Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
                Decided to do some file updating while waiting for Red Cells by Jeffery Thomas from Darkfuse to arrive. I now own 61 CD Signed books. 53 hardcovers, 1 paperback and 7 chapbooks. Unfortunately my camera kicked the bucket so I can't update my collection thread for awhile. Newest CD arrival is The Hides by Kealan Patrick Burke.

Comment

Originally posted by saginawhorror View Post
                  I should figure out the number of CD titles I have one of these days. Really wouldn't be too difficult to do that though as I keep track of what books I have in an Access database. Would probably be more enjoyable to count them by hand though, lol.

The Hides is a very good read!
                  WARNING!!! WARNING!!! DO NOT VIEW THIS SPOILER! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!
                  Spoiler!

Comment

Sounds like I need to read The Hides now that I finished all six of the Darkfuse books.

Comment

Surprise, more snow! At least the dog and my daughter are enjoying it

P1080067.jpg

Comment

The foot of snow in KC is melting!
                        "I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                          The foot of snow in KC is melting!
                          Hopefully it will snow again over the weekend. After all we do still have 5 more weeks of winter after Punxsutawney Phil waved his Groundhog magic wand...

In the meantime whilst your waiting for some more snow to arrive, enjoy this picture of a Groundhog playing in the snow...

Groundhog.jpg
                          "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                          - Stephen King

Comment

.. Our snow isn't melting and more tomorrow..
                            Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
                            Hopefully it will snow again over the weekend. After all we do still have 5 more weeks of winter after Punxsutawney Phil waved his Groundhog magic wand...

In the meantime whilst your waiting for some more snow to arrive, enjoy this picture of a Groundhog playing in the snow...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]14739[/ATTACH]

Comment

ours is melting, 7 Degrees here today

Comment

What we got at the end of the week started to melt, then froze overnight (twice).
                                "Dance until your feet hurt. Sing until your lungs hurt. Act until you're William Hurt." - Phil Dunphy ("Modern Family"), from Phil's-osophy.

Comment

Working...
                                X