• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merry Christmas Everybody!!

Comment

Merry Christmas!!

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

As this is the season of goodwill, I am going to be handing out rep points to my fellow members...
        "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
        - Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
          Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

As this is the season of goodwill, I am going to be handing out rep points to my fellow members...

Wow, T-Dogz!! That's very cool!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!!

Comment

Ha! Thanks T-Dog. Merry Christmas, everybody!

"I'm a vegan. "

---Kirby Bliss Blanton , The Green Inferno (2013)

Comment

Well we don't want to exclude anyone so....Merry Chrismakuanzika.

Comment

Well thanks, bookworm, always nice to get Kuanzika wishes

Merry Christmas everyone, I hope you all have fantastic day with your families! Stay safe over the holidays, drinking with the family and friends is always fun, but if you do, do not drive!

Comment

Happy Festivus for the rest of us.
                  Coming soon: Airing of Grievances, Feats of Strength, the Festivus Pole, Festivus Dinner, and Festivus Miracles.

Comment

A friend of mine did a real Festivus a few years ago, with the actual airing of grievances and feats of strength, needless to say he lost a lot of friends that year, hahaha.

Comment

God bless Jerry Seinfeld (and scriptwriter Dan O'Keefe)!!!
                      "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Yup, maybe even Larry David too. Seinfeld was a truly fantastic show, and they ended it correctly.
                        Last edited by Theli; 12-25-2013, 06:06 AM.

Comment

I loved it too. I like the idea of the cast sitting in jail.

Waiting to make a comeback!
                          "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

I am still trying to deliver Christmas rep to everyone but it won't let me as I have already given out too much...

When I try and give more rep the following message appears: "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later".

This is quite annoying because I don't want to miss anyone out when spreading Christmas cheer.

Squire, with your amazing moderator powers, is this something you can 'fix' for me so I can give out more rep without having to wait another 24 hours?
                            Last edited by T-Dogz_AK47; 12-25-2013, 09:08 AM.
                            "I watched Titanic when I got back home from the hospital, and cried. I knew that my IQ had been damaged."
                            - Stephen King

Comment

Not that I'm aware of. I always thought that all you had to do was give three different people rep before you could do it again to that person. How times have you given rep tonite?

EDIT: After looking, I don't see how I can do that. Sorry, Tim.
                              Last edited by srboone; 12-25-2013, 09:18 AM.
                              "I'm a vegan. "

Comment

Originally posted by srboone View Post
                                Not that I'm aware of. I always thought that all you had to do was give three different people rep before you could do it again to that person. How times have you given rep tonite?

EDIT: After looking, I don't see how I can do that. Sorry, Tim.
                                I must have given out rep to about a dozen members so far, but I need to give out more so people don't feel left out...
                                - Stephen King

Comment

Working...
                                X